Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ultimate Blackpill (french)movie

Do we even have any frenchcels on here? I don't think i've ever seen one.

Doubt. I've never spoken to a blackpilled french in my life.

bro its too fucking long
tldw

There is a 90s FRENCH movie like that too, one with a scene at a club with a blackpilled dude telling his bald friend it's OVER for both of them.

There is a 90s FRENCH movie like that too, one with a scene at a club with a blackpilled dude telling his bald friend it's OVER for both of them.
You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.

Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is it that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very evening believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.

Holy shit, brutal AF.

You remember the name of that movie?

At least you can RSAmaxx, frenchcels are high iq for ripping off welfare.
I'm too low IQ, I just wageslave and pay shit load of taxes. RSA is for Chads. Never began.

Over if you get iq mogged by me, im a literal sub80
I am lower than a dog in terms of intelligence. Africans IQ-mog me to the north pole and back.

Im african and im even below average for my people, i failed high school god dammit.
I also failed highschool because of depression, even though I would've been decent with enough motivation. But women wouldn't give me any.

I got back into it and finished it because of pressure from parents to kick me out.