Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate blackpill - Some hole disappeared (she’s probably dead ) and everyone in the comments of the video thinks the ugly ricecel friend did it

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
Everyone in the comment section is either making fun of the ricecel that was friend zoned, calling him weird and creepy/saying he probably killed her himself or both.

I hope they never find her body or find out who killed her. Just another dead hole. Nothing new

The failo effect at work again. Of course people will blame the ricecel because, "his personality looks toxic". But I bet the ricecel is actually nice. The foid probably hooked up with a Chad who brutally raped and killed her.

In reality it is probably a psychopathic Chad who is responsible

White/fair skinned thot gets killed as a result of her promiscuity and it's breaking news, smfh.

Of course blame the ugly ethnic guy

This is why you shouldn't befriend holes

Everyone hates and blames everything on ugly men

The ugly guy did it! How do I know?!? Just look at the guy! :reeeeee:

Wonder if he saw this vid tbh wonder what he thinks of the comments

Dogpill is real look at the thumbnail

The failo effect at work again. Of course people will blame the ricecel because, "his personality looks toxic". But I bet the ricecel is actually nice. The foid probably hooked up with a Chad who brutally raped and killed her.

diminished returns tbh

If he killed her, it would be the first time she got pumped and dumped by a chad.

A ricecel named Chad :feelshaha:

"Brian isn't exactly in cheyann league in the looks department".

Was that realy necessary.
Could you imagine the same thing being said about an older woman seeing a younger man.

Just finished watching the video. JFL at the racist normies blaming the ricecel instead of the thugmaxxed white guy. Fucking normies. :feelsree:

The guy is named Chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Thats all promotion , they know simps will be watching this..News channel dont give a shit about anyone..All they want is profits..