Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate Cuck Raises Cheating Foids Black Kid. 30 yrs on Tyrone Reappears. Foid Wants Him Back But He Doesn't Recognise Her. Hatred For Cuck Comes Out

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wa5o0

TLDR: Women will always hate and resent Cuck Betabux husbands, no matter how well they treat them, and will be prepared to throw their whole life away as soon as their old flame (Chad/Tyrone etc) reappears.

This is from a TV show I remember watching 18 and a half years ago, I hated the show but my mum used to watch it every week and I've ALWAYS remembered this episode as even back then, before I was Blackpilled, it stuck in my head as a prime example of an ULTIMATE Cuck and the absolute true and primal nature of Foids.

I've edited the episode to include just the relevant points, as this storyline was merely a sub-plot of this otherwise crappy show. Basically this old Roastie had a 10 minute fling with a Tyrone singer 30 years ago and got pregnant, the Cuck husband stayed with her and raised the kid as his own. They came up with some lame story of having a distant relative that was Jamaican thus explaining the black child anomaly. The old Roastie never hides her resentment of her Cuck husband and often berates him whenever given the chance, even in front of family.

Then by pure chance 30 years later, she finds out the Tyrone is back in town and will be appearing briefly at some wedding, and the old Roastie goes into ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN!! Instantly loses all sense of reason, gatecrashes the wedding party and the Cuck husband even goes up to the Tyrone and facilitates a meeting between his wife and the Tyrone!! The old Roastie has delusions of running off with Tyrone but he of course has no idea who she is and has long forgotten their 10 minutes of sex 30 years ago, then the old Roastie really loses all sense of reality lol! She BEGS the black daughter (who is still in shock at the revelation that her dad isn't the Cuck who she thought was her dad, but another man. Along with the rest of the family) to go up to the Tyrone and make him come over so the Old Roastie can spend her life with him!!

When the Tyrone leaves, she really lets her hatred for her Cuck Betabuxx husband come to the fore, calling him a "pathetic little man" and he's only jealous because he could "never be the man that Tyrone is." Then she confesses that the 10 minute fling with Tyrone 30 years ago is ALL she's thought of since, and she hated every second of life with the Cuck husband because she "wanted the fire and feeling alive" that the 10 minutes with Tyrone gave her and not the mundane and dead life the last 30 years with the Cuck has been.

It ends with the Cuck husband simply stating, "Ok, lets go Dear. I'll get your coat." :feelskek::feelskek:

This is what awaits you if you "ascend" (or think you ascend lol) with a Foid and end up becoming her Betabux. She will always hate you.

Last edited:
Brutal Sitcom pill

Holy shit. I imagine this is how many mild mannered men end up brutally murdering their wives in their 40's or even 50's after they have finally had enough of being treated like shit by some ugly old slag. Sometimes it just clicks to them that their lives are over and that they have wasted all this time on someone who hates them.

Would plow Darcy.

Great acting ngl.

This is what awaits you if you "ascend" (or think you ascend lol) with a Foid and end up becaoming her Betabux. She will always hate you.
Another reason why no guy should get a foid with experience under her belt: she'll compare you to her past guys who probably mogged you to oblivion.

Brutal, people are still frowned up on for taking paternity test.

I've edited the episode to include just the relevant points, as this storyline was merely a sub-plot of this otherwise crappy show. Basically this old Roastie had a 10 minute fling with a Tyrone singer 30 years ago and got pregnant, the Cuck husband stayed with her and raised the kid as his own. They came up with some lame story of having a distant relative that was Jamaican thus explaining the black child anomaly.
apparently this happened irl to comedian Bill Burr. he's white, his wife is black, their daughter is like 5 shades blacker than the mom. she convinced him it's fine by telling him that her ancestors are super black which cancels out his white genes, and said she will divorce him if he tries to get a paternity test

all I know about it comes from an effortpost on 4chan so not sure how much is true

Holy shit. I imagine this is how many mild mannered men end up brutally murdering their wives in their 40's or even 50's after they have finally had enough of being treated like shit by some ugly old slag. Sometimes it just clicks to them that their lives are over and that they have wasted all this time on someone who hates them.

apparently this happened irl to comedian Bill Burr. he's white, his wife is black, their daughter is like 5 shades blacker than the mom. she convinced him it's fine by telling him that her ancestors are super black which cancels out his white genes, and said she will divorce him if he tries to get a paternity test

all I know about it comes from an effortpost on 4chan so not sure how much is true
If true, then he's a very spineless cuck for not getting a paternity test, through fear of losing "Muh Lady."

Brutal, people are still frowned up on for taking paternity test.
There are ALOT more Cucks out there unknowingly raising Chads offspring.

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7wa5o0

TLDR: Women will always hate and resent Cuck Betabux husbands, no matter how well they treat them, and will be prepared to throw their whole life away as soon as their old flame (Chad/Tyrone etc) reappears.

This is from a TV show I remember watching 18 and a half years ago, I hated the show but my mum used to watch it every week and I've ALWAYS remembered this episode as even back then, before I was Blackpilled, it stuck in my head as a prime example of an ULTIMATE Cuck and the absolute true and primal nature of Foids.

I've edited the episode to include just the relevant points, as this storyline was merely a sub-plot of this otherwise crappy show. Basically this old Roastie had a 10 minute fling with a Tyrone singer 30 years ago and got pregnant, the Cuck husband stayed with her and raised the kid as his own. They came up with some lame story of having a distant relative that was Jamaican thus explaining the black child anomaly. The old Roastie never hides her resentment of her Cuck husband and often berates him whenever given the chance, even in front of family.

Then by pure chance 30 years later, she finds out the Tyrone is back in town and will be appearing briefly at some wedding, and the old Roastie goes into ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN!! Instantly loses all sense of reason, gatecrashes the wedding party and the Cuck husband even goes up to the Tyrone and facilitates a meeting between his wife and the Tyrone!! The old Roastie has delusions of running off with Tyrone but he of course has no idea who she is and has long forgotten their 10 minutes of sex 30 years ago, then the old Roastie really loses all sense of reality lol! She BEGS the black daughter (who is still in shock at the revelation that her dad isn't the Cuck who she thought was her dad, but another man. Along with the rest of the family) to go up to the Tyrone and make him come over so the Old Roastie can spend her life with him!!

When the Tyrone leaves, she really lets her hatred for her Cuck Betabuxx husband come to the fore, calling him a "pathetic little man" and he's only jealous because he could "never be the man that Tyrone is." Then she confesses that the 10 minute fling with Tyrone 30 years ago is ALL she's thought of since, and she hated every second of life with the Cuck husband because she "wanted the fire and feeling alive" that the 10 minutes with Tyrone gave her and not the mundane and dead life the last 30 years with the Cuck has been.

It ends with the Cuck husband simply stating, "Ok, lets go Dear. I'll get your coat." :feelskek::feelskek:

This is what awaits you if you "ascend" (or think you ascend lol) with a Foid and end up becoming her Betabux. She will always hate you.

That BLACKpill is so huge you'd have to take it as a suppository & that'd be death by mau mau.
If true, then he's a very spineless cuck for not getting a paternity test, through fear of losing "Muh Lady."
It's amazing the lengths a man will go to or put up with to hold onto starfish sex & the illusion of affection from a woman.

Last edited:
Exactly this.

Brutal Sitcom pill
The sitcom itself was pretty shit ngl, but this episode stuck in my head for nearly 20 years, just watching an Old Roastie have a meltdown and throw logic out the window as soon as Tyrone reappeared. Foids say men always think with their dicks, nah, defo other way round and it's foids who are 100% lead by their lust for Chad and Tyrone cock. Putting it before anything and everything else.

The sitcom itself was pretty shit ngl, but this episode stuck in my head for nearly 20 years, just watching an Old Roastie have a meltdown and throw logic out the window as soon as Tyrone reappeared. Foids say men always think with their dicks, nah, defo other way round and it's foids who are 100% lead by their lust for Chad and Tyrone cock. Putting it before anything and everything else.
everything is a blackpill if analyzed deeply enough

Wasn't Titanic also like this? She remarries but still dreams about Chad years later. Giga blackpilling. Foids also never disagree with the portrayal either. They never say "this makes us women look bad!" Instead it moves them to tears because a one night stand with Chad is peak romance to them. Much more romantic than spending decades with a betabuxxer.

Last edited:
everything is a blackpill if analyzed deeply enough
Also once you're aware of the Blackpill, you can't help but not notice it in everything, like it or not lol.

Wasn't Titanic also like this? She remarries but still dreams about Chad years later. Giga blackpilling. Foids also never disagree with the portrayal either. They never say "this makes us women look bad!" Instead it moves them to tears because a one night stand with Chad is peak romance to them. Much more romantic than spending decades with a betabuxxer.
Exactly. No regard or consideration given for the Betabuxxer. They will say, "Muh, he hit her and was horrible to her", yeah because he could see what was on course to happen with the Homeless Chad and was trying to stop it, but she had zero interest in behaving with any honour or caring about how the Betabux must feel whatsoever.

brootal cuckpill

What this shows is that society is ok with this kind of behaviour, it's already widely accepted that women cheat and hide the real identity of the biological father of their child for decades (look at France banning paternity tests)

What this shows is that society is ok with this kind of behaviour, it's already widely accepted that women cheat and hide the real identity of the biological father of their child for decades (look at France banning paternity tests)
And let's not forget this was nearly 20 years ago, back when things were a little better and race mixing wasn't that common

I swear, without joking, the more and more I learn of female nature, the more I understand why Islam is so fucking uptight about gender roles/gender segregation.
Exactly. No regard or consideration given for the Betabuxxer. They will say, "Muh, he hit her and was horrible to her", yeah because he could see what was on course to happen with the Homeless Chad and was trying to stop it, but she had zero interest in behaving with any honour or caring about how the Betabux must feel whatsoever.
You also gotta love how when the beta buxx talks about das muh daughter am her dad, the audience in the back claps. Obviously, they're clapping for the tyrone in-universe, but narratively, it's making it look like they're clapping for his statment.

I didn't know such monumental blackpills already existed back then :giga:

Fast forward 10 years
The cuck joins r/inceltears

I'm a married chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back