Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate noodlewhore (Nagasaki will look like a bitch compared to this JBW bomb.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Posted already.
Noodles will be noodles

ER army in making

noodles should be boiled alive and then enjoyed.

White men have two options:

1. Fuck asian women and have incel hapa sons
  2. Don't fuck asian women and die a virgin
In either way, their heritage is fucked.

They think that with Whites extinct the blacks and latinos and muslims will "work even harder on their place". Laughable.
JFL. I've never heard this argument. White genocide advocates on twitter usually seem to just meme about wiping out whites without any thought.

But without whites, they definitely will be working harder. Either at stealing, due to welfare collapsing, or in the chinks' labor camps

Man, so many copes, projections, and words in that vid that really boil down to "I want white dick".
noodles should be boiled alive

White cocku onry

she looks something like this without fakeup

white chads can still bump and dump them, and later marry a white bitch.

found an interesting forum where someone in a white nationalist forum asked wether he's allowed to get a waifu

there was also a ricecel who answered

vnnforum can i fuck noodles and still be a WN?

Last edited:
Well noodlewhore hapa, if/when Whites fall, you and your "asian army" will not be on a good spot, I can guarantee you that.
I have a hapa coworker whose mother was reportedly shunned by her Asian community for being a noodlewhore. Pure lifefuel.

"fuck white men out of existence"
foids again talking and taking action with the only unit of value they have and know

wheres my asian gf

white chads can still bump and dump them, and later marry a white bitch.

found an interesting forum where someone in a white nationalist forum asked wether he's allowed to get a waifu

there was also a ricecel who answered
View attachment 397415
vnnforum can i fuck noodles and still be a WN?
Little does he know that many on those white nationalist forums are more in it for the exclusive mating rights and smv boost from being perceived as strong and conquerors and don't actually take prohibitions against interracial relationships and sex that seriously unless it some guy of another race trying to get with a white woman.

where is Adi when we need him
"fuck white men out of existence"
foids again talking and taking action with the only unit of value they have and know
based avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back