Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate proof arab women are traitors

>some bitch on tiktok
>speaks for all arab women

This is too much anti-arabism, even for me. If you're a gl arab women go for you

Then a guy said he liked white girls more than arab girls and all the arab cuck white knight faggots came into defend arab race traitor whores
That’s the exact opposite of race traitor. The Arab guy said he liked white women more which is the race traitorous act.

another gay tiktok thread

Fuck those whiteknight simps. Defending foids who don't care about you is cucked, that's why I never defend whores who claim to have been raped, and I don't cry if they have "underage" sex with adult non chads.

Not sorry I don't have have Tiktok or Instagram accounts and I can't read any of the comments.

Not sorry I don't have have Tiktok or Instagram accounts and I can't read any of the comments.
Hope that kind of restriction lasts. jfl if they think most people here will sign up to read the comments when we already know what they will say.

Btw everything I have seen about tiktok shows it is just another social media platform to shit on ugly males and elevate foids. It just has foids being more open and unfiltered about how they see types of guys.

That’s the exact opposite of race traitor. The Arab guy said he liked white women more which is the race traitorous act.

Arab women sold arab men out. How are they gonna say that. They are traitors.

idc about tiktok shit stop posting it here

This video has one of the funniest race comment sections I've ever seen.

303E8189 E3E1 4A85 AE1C B825A295B859

idc about tiktok shit stop posting it here
cope TikTok is blackpill. app

Arab women are subhuman anyway. Latinas mog.

Fuck those whiteknight simps. Defending foids who don't care about you is cucked, that's why I never defend whores who claim to have been raped, and I don't cry if they have "underage" sex with adult non chads.
Based sandcel

They call us zibballah (garbage), further proving the zabbaleen pill.

Ethnic women strike again.
@gymletethnicel
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I want middle eastern girl but can’t get. :feelsbadman:

Our femoids don't deserve us.

No foid has ever nor will they ever stand up for me, I don't care what they say JFL