Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate proof that Albanian girls worship BBC and hate Albanian men

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

This is what happens when females are allowed to come into a degenerate liberal country, they become complete whores and end up turning on their own men.
The only way to have a functioning society is to hold firm control over females, or else they will destroy you from the inside out.
Albanian females despise us Albanian men and will support any ethnic over us. We Albanian men cannot reproduce in the west due to this degenerate nature that our females have acquired

Bitch looks like my sleep paralysis demon

if i was black and had an 8 inch dick i wouldn't be on this forum tbh

You doubt that a skinny white female has an overinflated SMV in a place filled with obese blacks and ethnics?
She looks like a rat, I wouldn't exactly call her white either. Most joggers probably wouldn't touch her, they don't like skinny

Albanian females despise us Albanian men and will support any ethnic over us.
Thats basically most foids tbh, rice foids hate ricecels, curry foids hate currycels. White foids hate mayocels.

She looks like a rat, I wouldn't exactly call her white either. Most joggers probably wouldn't touch her, they don't like skinny
Major cope, niggers would fuck her and toss her out to the pavement

Wow thanks for these strong statements there. Now get back to Tyrone and Demetrius I'm sure they're ready for another round

Thats basically most foids tbh, rice foids hate ricecels, curry foids hate currycels. White foids hate mayocels.
i wonder what the psychology behind this is

over for traditionalist albanian men.

They are going to be cucked by Tyrone because of modern degeneracy

Is that your fat ass eating chips in the background?

also, you live in NY and there's a prominent albanian population there?

wearing a billie eilish shirt, looks like a complete and total slut, cares about foreign politics garbage, dismisses the struggle of an oppressed peoples (foids aren't loyal) and thinks her opinion matters

i honestly fucking hate rich foids with a burning passion because they're the worst kind of foid in existence solely because they have the power and wealth to make your life living fucking hell while everyone claps and cheers
it has kept me up for the past couple of days these slags can get away with this like it's normal, why the l*ftoids beat down on the underclass and alienated like us incels and not the actual rich? beyond a joke. i expect some shit like this here in chadstralia from the middle-upper class white foids in the coming weeks. i can feel it. there's no way these attention seeking rotten cunts would surrender an opportunity for attention like this

Is that your fat ass eating chips in the background?

also, you live in NY and there's a prominent albanian population there?
Jfl I didnt even know that the app could record audio that's not on the screen. I was eating popcorn :feelsPop:
Yeah I'm in NYC and theres tons of Albanians in my area. This bitch loves here too

I grew up near NYC and all the Albanian girls I knew had deep voices. You can at least be lucky you're not Armenian. The only exposure most Americans have to Armenians are the Kardashians who are all obsessed with black penises

Her looksmatch posts here

I grew up near NYC and all the Albanian girls I knew had deep voices. You can at least be lucky you're not Armenian. The only exposure most Americans have to Armenians are the Kardashians who are all obsessed with black penises
Oh shit Armenias really must have it the worst. How bad are Armenian females in the west? Are they brainwashed by the Kardashians?

Albanian mafia controls most of the drugs being imported in London. Albanian men know that the only way to get laid as a low-tier male is to money-maxx

She talks about black lives matter but forgets whites and Asians and Latino and other races do get killed by police and also suffer from some sort of poverty in their own countries so when you look at it the world is full of unjust acts every fucking day and the only reason that these white foids are promoting the black lives matter is bbc and they think it might get them attention and attention is every foids go to drug of choice.

Albanian mafia controls most of the drugs being imported in London. Albanian men know that the only way to get laid as a low-tier male is to money-maxx

yeah the albanian gangs are among the worst in the UK

She just said stupid liberal shit about black lives matter which is what everyone is talking about.

its over there is an albanian foid I like but she probably got blacked already

JFL at that subhuman

she doesn't know pepelaugh

JESUS im so sick and tired of people saying black lives matter and all that other crap, thats just life bro theres hundreds of thousands of people getting killed around the world. why is one guy so import to these idiots.

Last edited:
She got a Billie ellish shirt so she's automatically trash.

She just said stupid liberal shit about black lives matter which is what everyone is talking about.
This. Foids are pure npcs for the zog mass media. They are just a sound board for (((them))). She does not even know the meaning of the words she says. And it in no way changes what she does on a day to day basis. She lives her normal life and then on cue, spouts out her zog controlled lines to satisfy that requirement. Then continues on. To say that foids like bbc because they hold black life matters sign is so beyond low iq and shows you to be a troll or to have a complete lack of situational-societal awareness. She didnt make this video because she likes blacks to fuck her (jfl) she did it because this is what everyone is talking about and this is the line that everyone is parrioting the most. You guys that actually believe women like disgusting nogs show yourself to be perfectly in the hands of your zog masters. Good little dogs who believe the drivel driven into your minds. Get real. Nigs arnt shit and never will be.

Plus her and every other virtue signaling fag on the internet will forget about this in two weeks.

This wouldnt happen if albanians embraced islam again and thor patrolled their women

Plus her and every other virtue signaling fag on the internet will forget about this in two weeks.

Yep, it'll be on to the next social justice shit-crusade when this one's 15 minutes are over. Probably be something about literal faggotry. JFL @ June (Faggot Pride Month) being overshadowed by corona-chan and George Floyd, must have the fags really butthurt.

Classic thread exposing tiktok.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back