Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ultimate proof that heightcels are wrong. A man is only face, brain and bones.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★
Look at this guy.

No arms or legs. But balanced bone to soft tissue ratio in torso and head. Extremely neurotypical with a good face. He has reprocduced and passed on his genes.
This is the final nail in the coffin for heightcels.

94d43e327d9303539cb1e2aac7032668_XL.jpg

vllkyt4oshpfrm3qv.jpg

Last edited:
AAAAAAND he's also crazy fucking rich

That kid to the left doesn’t even look like his kid. This cuck is just betabux while she cucks him with ablebodied chad.

That kid to the left doesn’t even look like his kid. This cuck is just betabux while she cucks him with ablebodied chad.

Thats just cope. I saw his videos on youtube, he is definately the father.

Height starts to be a factor under 5ft5. Keep in mind you still need a great face as 5ft6 and above.

There are tons of rich people on this forum and they are like "I am the living proof money does not matter"
But you can not tell me this man would have the same relationship if he made what a normie makes... Think about it, wouldn't it be awkward for her to fuck him?

Just be famous and have tons of money theory

More like you just need to be one of the most famous motivational speakers in the world bruh
JFL he only gets a gook whore, thats the only kind of women who would go for a torso anyway, at least the white genes are still there.

More like you just need to be one of the most famous motivational speakers in the world bruh
JFL he only gets a gook whore, thats the only kind of women who would go for a torso anyway, at least the white genes are still there.

Only a low IQ retard would think that anything is more important than face.

He is also white. now it explains a lot.

There are tons of rich people on this forum and they are like "I am the living proof money does not matter"
More like proof for mentalcelism. :feelstastyman:

How much money do you have to have to be considered rich?, Becuase I have nice things and almost a million in the bank but doesn’t help with having a female love me, it only helps if I were to ever betabux, but I won’t

This is proof of JBW.

So much cope. Accusations of cherry-picking and JBW.

Face. It reveals everything about your genome to the world.

he is a disable chad

Under 5'8 and it starts to become just as important as face.

This actually proves the heightpill because he has a torso of a man who is over six ft.

The ultimate proof is in his bank account.

Just be a famous motivational speaker bro! Plus with his disability people tend to feel sorry for him. Even that gigamanlet from game of thrones gets so much attention because of his status and wealth. Women look for betas for resources, while fuck chad for mating.

>using rich and famous people for example
Brainlet, IT tier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back