Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate proof that nose is the most important, eye area copers, stay out!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
On the right, we have Zayn Malik whom is half white and half "Pakistani" (I use quotation marks because you can't be half a nationality, that's stupid) and on the left we have his cousin, whom is also half white and half "Pakistani." As you can see, even his blue eyes don't save him and he gets mogged to death by his cousin with "shit-colored eyes." Having a bad nose is an absolute death sentence. Mine looks similar, but worse.

Original 2

Its his NCT, weaker cheekbones and narrower jaw that make him uglier

Horsefaced incel vs compact skull chad
The jew nose Is nothing compared to a long midface

I wonder if my nose looks that bad.

I'm getting rhino and chin implant, but the guy on the right has a better face in general not just nose.

On the right, we have Zayn Malik whom is half white and half "Pakistani" (I use quotation marks because you can't be half a nationality, that's stupid) and on the left we have his cousin, whom is also half white and half "Pakistani." As you can see, even his blue eyes don't save him and he gets mogged to death by his cousin with "shit-colored eyes." Having a bad nose is an absolute death sentence. Mine looks similar, but worse.

View attachment 259349
Its his NCT, weaker cheekbones and narrower jaw that make him uglier
I'm getting rhino and chin implant, but the guy on the right has a better face in general not just nose.
a straight, masculine nose that isn't flat or ethnic is just BASIC REQUIREMENT to date used up single mom landwhales in 2020

Mostly mogged due to jaw width and lack cheek bone prominence. Nose is also weird tbh

black nose doesnt really matter if its on a black person. are you mixed bro?
Yes. I don't have any white features though as neither of my parents are full white.

Mostly mogged due to jaw width and lack cheek bone prominence. Nose is also weird tbh
You mog that other shitskin by solid one point facially also he's a manlet and you height mog him by atleast 6 inches JFL

Mine is worse. I’m getting rhinoplasty soon.
a straight, masculine nose that isn't flat or ethnic is just BASIC REQUIREMENT to date used up single mom landwhales in 2020
Agreed. Having a non incel nose is basic requirement. Anything else is a death sentence

Last edited:
He still mogs me all the way to MACS0647-JD and back

but Zayn Malik eye area is also better

Holy shit what a brutal mog.

Also jfl at the ogre at the right of the pic lmao

mostly midfacepill, not nosepill

Bad eye area is more common than a bad nose and you can fix your nose with rhino so it's not nearly as important as eye area
OP is coping hard

View attachment 259349
I've been brutalized by the nosepill because I have a large nose. I need rhinoplasty. But I'm poor. I wish insurance covered plastic surgery!

JFL it’s chin/jaw that makes him better looking, also eye shape is better

HOWEVER

I totally agree nose is underrated on this forum, having a bulbous nose is a death sentence (yours truly for example)

Bad eye area is more common than a bad nose and you can fix your nose with rhino so it's not nearly as important as eye area

OP is coping hard

Thank you. Having an eye area like Steve Buscemi's or Rami Malek's is a death sentence if you don't have celebrity status. Even sunglasses aren't a permanent solution whereas an abnormal nose can be surgically fixed.

My nose is big

Yes, this is the difference between a high tier normie and chad.

Zayn hair line is just perfect, even I feel bald now.

Here's two curries. Brutal sideprofile nosemogging.
Db3c31f9029679b48a42b759c37f5947 imagejpeg

Inhale the nosepill

As you can see,

I can't see shit, I'm not a female so unless I see a female blatantly expressing disgust towards him, I can't tell. I genuinely thought Jeremy Meeks looked nothing special.

My nose is fucked from two surgeries for skin cancer but before it was a good looking nose.

Sub 80 IQ thread, just completely ignore the fact that zayn has an objectively superior lower third and zygos, and pin it on his nose, people here dont realise a big nose isnt often a big nose as much as its lack of bone projection, on a masc dom skull, like this aussie chads, a big nose fits the harmony. In motion the jaw and zygos and colouring matter more than anything else, and zayn excels in all 3 aspects.
unknown.png

both mog me to hell tbh