Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate Question: would you wifey this trap?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
tj7At7c.jpg

5vxF0CN.jpg

X0KJy9x.jpg

are you a truecel?
Really!?

Why not just go gay?

1) This is not the "ultimate question".

2) No. I wouldn't date someone with an XY chromosome.

Looks like a fellow incel with a wig

More masculine lower third than 90 percent of users here.

NekoStance said:
'she' looks like she'd be willing to please though...
As are thousands of dudes on grindr. If you're fine with dick, you can't be an incel as many gay guys will fuck anything. If not, it is leagues better to have sex with a prostitute cause then you technically have lost your virginity with a girl, which, while not the best way to lose it, is better than with a dude. Might as well get a L tattoed on your forehead if you fuck a trap.

WTF so many hot traps but you post this vile sack of shit?

LoveToArgue said:
NekoStance said:
'she' looks like she'd be willing to please though...
As are thousands of dudes on grindr. If you're fine with dick, you can't be an incel as many gay guys will fuck anything. If not, it is leagues better to have sex with a prostitute cause then you technically have lost your virginity with a girl, which, while not the best way to lose it, is better than with a dude. Might as well get a L tattoed on your forehead if you fuck a trap.
Wait you mean fuck? Or be fucked by?

NekoStance said:
Wait you mean fuck? Or be fucked by?
Both I guess. Gay ppl libido is crazy. Make an account on Grindr right now and watch.

Those kinds of "people" should be executed. Degeneracy.

Stop posting fucking disgusting traps. I'm sick of traps. They're all fucking disgusting mentally ill faggots, and so are you if you like them. Go to Lookism.net to post this bullshit. Fucking gross.

i would because im not a volcel

ew wtf is wrong with you

That's not even a trap, that's a crossdresser who isn't fooling anyone. He fucking mogs the framecels here. The question should be "Would you smash a 24pack with this bro?". Honestly, the femoids and normiefags WANT us incels to settle for disgusting shit. Don't help our enemies. It's literally a smarter decision to go rape a German slut on New Years Eve than cock joust that dude's colon cavity. Gaycels get out!

He looks like he has down syndrome.

Only 1 person they said he would

please award him as legit real truecel

I'd put it in an oven

Burn it with fire

I generally like traps but he just dosent look.good.

I would hang out with him/her tho,no probs,but I dont find him/her attractive at all.

well... quite the surprising result

GUYS PLEASE DO NOT POST FURTHER IN THIS THREAD AND VOTE IN NEW POLL:

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-would-you-wifey-this-trap-POLL

---------------------

Lmao I wouldn't even consider it a trap. It's so goddamn obvious that it's a man.