Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ULTIMATE SUICIDE FUEL] ABORTION

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESqdmQFTNhE preface: watch the video. if you think abortion is ok after watching this video, you can go ahead and off yourself now.

women are absolutely disgusted with this educated and well spoken man. why?

he doesn't want to mutilate and kill unborn children. he doesnt want stacies and ultrawhores to get away with FIRST DEGREE HOMICIDE (THATS WHAT THIS IS) as a result of their retardation and poor choices. HE DOESNT WANT INNOCENT LIFE TO BE ROBBED FOR THE CHOICES OF OTHERS. AND THESE KUFFAR OPPOSE HIM?

its time for a reality check, those who haven't been completely blackpilled. this is the world we live in. ABORTION IS OVERWHELMINGLY WINNING IN LEGISLATION. THIS SOCIETY IS RUSHING TOWARD THE WORLD OF DEGENERACY. WHAT WILL COME FROM THIS SOCIETY IS RUBBISH

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. WE ARE CLINGING ON TO THAT OF WHICH WILL BE GONE.

take Dr. Anthony Levatino as a shining example of blackpill and manhood. learning from mistakes. changing (in the path of truth).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53tzMV9OmvY - Doctor Who Did 1,200 Abortions Tells Congress to Ban Them - 5/23/13

https://quran.com/35/6 - Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.

lol women have the empathy of a lizard

"My body my choice! baby needs to die in order to make room for Chad's cawk!!"

kkt6 said:
lol women have the empathy of a lizard

"My body my choice! baby needs to die in order to make room for Chad's cawk!!"

i had a pet lizard. at least he liked me. i mean, my fucking pet ROCK wouldn't kill anybody even.

stacy? lol buddy, shell shell her freshly born child with a 12 gauge if it means having the chance to avoid reprecussions, consequences, and responsibilities (something they have never been taught in their lives)

this!!!!!

MODS PLEASE STCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

I, as a medic, witnessed the whole procedure of voluntary interruption of pregnancy

IT IS REVOLTING

I left the department for this reason

many doctors are actually contrary and refuse to perform such abominations

bump

bump!

I wish I was aborted.

meatflaps_pounder said:
I wish I was aborted.

Allah SWT has better for you awaiting after this life.

The only reason to support abortion is to spare the child the pain of being raised by some degenerate skank; a mercy for the unborn.  Either that, or force her to give up the child to adoption, or to the father.

Women can abort because "muh body, muh choice!" but when someone kills a pregnant woman, they are charged with double homicide/double murder.

Abortion is basically women's "I wanna fuck Chad 24/7 without consequences or responsibility" card.

And they call us entitled, lmao.