Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate suicidefuel for those that didnt experience teen love.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

this is what our bodies where meant to do. Embrace a young attractive female and live our lives to the fullest., but our faces ruined those prospects.
No attractive young girl will EVER want to dress up and go to a dance with you. ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

i will never go pick up my gf for prom and watch her in her beautiful dress, have a fun night at prom and then fuck her on her every hole

That is female worship right there. Also, their bodies are inferior compared to mine.
Inferior in strength, but vastly superior in market value.

Love is just a chemical. That hole has no real affection towards him. Just autonomous lust. Either way, I want it

This is real suicidefuel. Missing out on a female in her prime. I always laugh at incels who cry about not being able to find a wife and make her shit out kids.
A wife is guaranteed to be old and used by other men. A prime teen virgin gf is not.

This is real suicidefuel. Missing out on a female in her prime. I always laugh at incels who cry about not being able to find a wife and make her shit out kids.
A wife is guaranteed to be old and used by other men. A prime teen virgin gf is not.
I dont understand these fags that's dream is to marry some girl and live happily ever after. My ideal life would be to fuck around with tons of girls and then marry some younger female when I'm in my late 40's. But sadly I'm a subhuman so this was never an option

Ascend with a woman your own age inkwell :soy:

god damn this is brutal

Shit I wish I had seen. What was that?

I don't see why people feel bad at all about this, it's like they never accept there are things beyond our control and it's the very essence of the Blackpill. Feeling bad about this is like feeling bad because one was born with a disability and can't practice some sports, or being born a manlet unable to play basketball or volleyball at a high level.
I wasn't born a Chad/Chadlite, so I simply accept the harsh reality that I was never attractive enough throughout my life to "young Stacies", so I simply move on and seek other alternatives.
I get the strong feeling that most people on this board never have been through all the Stages of Grief and are still Bluepilled.

Teen love pill is the most brutal one to swallow. JFL missing out on the best experience of your life.
It was a video of a teen Chad prettyboy opening the door and his teen stacy gf comes in wearing a dress fro homecoming dance
Any other link? Cant see it

What is this shit, you don't think the dream for alot of cels (including me) is producing a life long family with that type of prime teen gf? Only nowadays it has become the norm that you would "test the waters" if at all possible beforehand. Cope.

What is this shit, you don't think the dream for alot of cels (including me) is producing a life long family with that type of prime teen gf? Only nowadays it has become the norm that you would "test the waters" if at all possible beforehand. Cope.

It's very rare for teen couples to go on and get married.

It's very rare for teen couples to go on and get married.
Yeah I don't disagree, but that is simply due to the fact that foids currently have 'rights' and 'independence'.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't disagree, but that is simply due to the fact that foids currently have 'rights' and 'independence'.

Something that needs to be fixed :feelsokman:

i will never go pick up my gf for prom and watch her in her beautiful dress, have a fun night at prom and then fuck her on her every hole
Brutal

i will never go pick up my gf for prom and watch her in her beautiful dress
i will never go pick up my gf for prom
i will never go pick up my gf
i will never fuck her
i will never have fun
i will never

That whole sentence is brutal but realizing you've never done or experienced anything in between just makes you want to kill yourself

I don't see why people feel bad at all about this, it's like they never accept there are things beyond our control and it's the very essence of the Blackpill. Feeling bad about this is like feeling bad because one was born with a disability and can't practice some sports, or being born a manlet unable to play basketball or volleyball at a high level.
I wasn't born a Chad/Chadlite, so I simply accept the harsh reality that I was never attractive enough throughout my life to "young Stacies", so I simply move on and seek other alternatives.
I get the strong feeling that most people on this board never have been through all the Stages of Grief and are still Bluepilled.

The main difference is that your brain doesn't urge you to play basketball

Highschool was so long ago for me now, jfl. Didn't ever go to prom, homecoming, or any of the games or any kind of party or any fucking thing at all. Same is happening for college, and life is just pain. It's completely over.

The main difference is that your brain doesn't urge you to play basketball
My brain does not force me to feel bad about not getting teen love, if it does to you, then you problem is psychological and not biological.

Its more like going through the stages of grief after getting internmented into a concentration camp than beeing sad because you can't do a certain sport, but I know what you mean.
Many incels constantly talk about the Blackpill but are still bargaining (maybe if I ...maxx I will ascend) or even in denial (once I marry my prime teen gf)

This tbh.

8cc1039e-be25-42ac-aa20-b06bcdeb9e8e-gif.167046

Missing out on teen love man :feelsbadman:

You want me to rope nigga? :cryfeels:

Can't see forces me to log in.

That is female worship right there. Also, their bodies are inferior compared to mine.
Their sexual marketplace value is far more superior than ours.

Last edited: