Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ULTIMATE TEENLOVEPILL: PROOF THAT TEEN LOVE IS IMPORTANT (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Many people who are bluepilled say that teen love doesn't matter and that missing out on it doesn't do any harm. Here's proof that missing out on teen love is harmful.

In a pivotal study about involuntary celibacy from 2001, they talked to three involuntarily celibate groups of people: Involuntary virgins (those who never had sex and still are sexually inexperienced), singles (those who had sexual experience in the past but no longer are able to, and a good amount of these people resorted to hookers or even sexual surrogates), and partnered celibates (those who are married or in a relationship but their partner won't have sex). 91% of the virgins said they never dated as teenagers, compared to 52% of singles. Here's an important quote:

"In summary, while most of our sample had discussed sex with friends and experimented with masturbation as teens, most of the virgins and singles did not date. Singles were similar to partnered persons in terms of first sexual experiences, while the majority of virgins reported first sexual experiences that did not include another person. As the data illustrates, virgins and singles may have missed important transitions, and as they got older, their trajecto- ries began to differ from those of their age peers. As Thorton (1990) noted, patterns of sexuality in young adult- hood are significantly related to dating, steady dating, and sexual experience in adolescence. It is rare for a teenager to initiate sexual activity outside of a dating relationship. Thus, persons reaching young adulthood without dating may have missed an important opportunity for sexual experience. While virginity and lack of experience are fair- ly common in teenagers and young adults (Sprecher & Regan, 1996), by the time many of our respondents reached their mid-twenties they reported feeling left behind by age peers. We suspect that this is especially true for gay, lesbian, and bisexual youth. In fact, all eight of the nonheterosexual respondents in our sample were either virgins or singles. As previous researchers have shown, a major reason for becoming off time in making sexual tran- sitions is the process of coming out to oneself and others (Gonsiorek & Rudolph, 1991). Even for the heterosexuals in our study, however, it appears that lack of dating and sexual experimentation in the teen years may be precursors to problems in adult sexual relationships (Thorton, 1990)."

Another quote I found from another study (which has more to do with juvenile sex offenders and autism):

"The foundation for a healthy sexuality in adulthood lies in childhood and adolescence, with the discovery of one’s own sexuality oftentimes going in phases (De Graaf et al.2009). A large population study in the Netherlands amongst 7841 boys and girls aged 12–25 has shown that half of all 15-year-old adolescents have been intimate with a partner (e.g., touching each other’s genitalia). At age 16, half of all youths have experience with mutual masturba- tion and at age 17, half of all youths have experienced sexual intercourse and/or oral sex (De Graaf et al. 2015). Eventually, relationships and sexual intimacy become more serious; relationships last longer and are more exclusive, eventually leading to the ‘adult’ model of a committed relationship (Furman and Shaffer 2003)."

Here's another study:

“One study showed that adult virgins have higher odds of being overweight and of being perceived as physically unattractive. Four additional studies reported that adult virgins have greater probabilities of never having been in a romantic relationship. Moreover, in a qualitative study conducted among 82 involuntary celibate adults aged 18 to 64 years, Donnelly and colleagues found that nearly all adult virgins never dated anyone, including in adolescence. Thus, findings converge to support the importance of romantic and sexual experiences during adolescence for ongoing romantic and sexual development in adulthood. Additionally, this study revealed that these adult virgins perceived themselves as being very shy and unable to establish social contacts, and reported body image issues, such as being overweight and perceiving their physical appearance to be an obstacle to their sexuality.”

Sources

Donnelly, D., Burgess, E., Anderson, S., Davis, R., & Dillard, J. (2001). Involuntary celibacy: A life course analysis. Journal of Sex Research, 38(2), 159–169.doi:10.1080/00224490109552083

Baarsma, M. E., Boonmann, C., ’t Hart-Kerkhoffs, L. A., de Graaf, H., Doreleijers, T. A. H., Vermeiren, R. R. J. M., & Jansen, L. M. C. (2016). Sexuality and Autistic-Like Symptoms in Juvenile Sex Offenders: A Follow-Up After 8 Years. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 46(8), 2679–2691. doi:10.1007/s10803-016-2805-6

Boislard, M.-A., van de Bongardt, D., & Blais, M. (2016). Sexuality (and Lack Thereof) in Adolescence and Early Adulthood: A Review of the Literature. Behavioral Sciences, 6(1), 8.doi:10.3390/bs6010008

I love finding more fundamental milestones I missed out on.

Society is fucking disgusting. Sex is a joke. It's a fucking activity solely designed for populating the Earth to ensure species survival only to eventually be turned into some sick recreational activity done for pleasure. Fucking disgusting as fuck.

I hate the human race. It should be destroyed along with the entire universe to prevent evolution from happening again. (and hopefully the big bang won't happen again although sadly it might return but at least there will be millions of years before the humans appear again).

God must be ashamed of himself up in heaven. He probably already roped because he felt so much guilt about what he has created.
I hadn't read what you wrote, it's just the same as I think, I also hate the universe, mother nature is a bitch
I love finding more fundamental milestones I missed out on.
Missing out on teen love leaves a never-healing scar for the rest of your life.
absolutely, I am almost 40 years old, and the teenlove hits my head at least 4 or 6 times a day, it is very hard torture, I only rest when I am asleep

Last edited:
I hadn't read what you wrote, it's just the same as I think, I also hate the universe, mother nature is a bitch

absolutely, I am almost 40 years old, and the teenlove hits my head at least 4 or 6 times a day, it is very hard torture, I only rest when I am asleep
Are you a KHHV?

Are you a KHHV?
That's right I am a khhv , and going out is a very strong torture, I'm old and I suffer a lot seeing that bunch of teenage foids that you find in the streets without being able to do anything, it's something incredibly painful to see happy teenage couples, I don't know How I've held on so long I should have rope many years ago

That's right I am a khhv , and going out is a very strong torture, I'm old and I suffer a lot seeing that bunch of teenage foids that you find in the streets without being able to do anything, it's something incredibly painful to see happy teenage couples, I don't know How I've held on so long I should have rope many years ago
What happened throughout your life that caused your inceldom?

Many people who are bluepilled say that teen love doesn't matter and that missing out on it doesn't do any harm. Here's proof that missing out on teen love is harmful.

In a pivotal study about involuntary celibacy from 2001, they talked to three involuntarily celibate groups of people: Involuntary virgins (those who never had sex and still are sexually inexperienced), singles (those who had sexual experience in the past but no longer are able to, and a good amount of these people resorted to hookers or even sexual surrogates), and partnered celibates (those who are married or in a relationship but their partner won't have sex). 91% of the virgins said they never dated as teenagers, compared to 52% of singles. Here's an important quote:

"In summary, while most of our sample had discussed sex with friends and experimented with masturbation as teens, most of the virgins and singles did not date. Singles were similar to partnered persons in terms of first sexual experiences, while the majority of virgins reported first sexual experiences that did not include another person. As the data illustrates, virgins and singles may have missed important transitions, and as they got older, their trajecto- ries began to differ from those of their age peers. As Thorton (1990) noted, patterns of sexuality in young adult- hood are significantly related to dating, steady dating, and sexual experience in adolescence. It is rare for a teenager to initiate sexual activity outside of a dating relationship. Thus, persons reaching young adulthood without dating may have missed an important opportunity for sexual experience. While virginity and lack of experience are fair- ly common in teenagers and young adults (Sprecher & Regan, 1996), by the time many of our respondents reached their mid-twenties they reported feeling left behind by age peers. We suspect that this is especially true for gay, lesbian, and bisexual youth. In fact, all eight of the nonheterosexual respondents in our sample were either virgins or singles. As previous researchers have shown, a major reason for becoming off time in making sexual tran- sitions is the process of coming out to oneself and others (Gonsiorek & Rudolph, 1991). Even for the heterosexuals in our study, however, it appears that lack of dating and sexual experimentation in the teen years may be precursors to problems in adult sexual relationships (Thorton, 1990)."

Another quote I found from another study (which has more to do with juvenile sex offenders and autism):

"The foundation for a healthy sexuality in adulthood lies in childhood and adolescence, with the discovery of one’s own sexuality oftentimes going in phases (De Graaf et al.2009). A large population study in the Netherlands amongst 7841 boys and girls aged 12–25 has shown that half of all 15-year-old adolescents have been intimate with a partner (e.g., touching each other’s genitalia). At age 16, half of all youths have experience with mutual masturba- tion and at age 17, half of all youths have experienced sexual intercourse and/or oral sex (De Graaf et al. 2015). Eventually, relationships and sexual intimacy become more serious; relationships last longer and are more exclusive, eventually leading to the ‘adult’ model of a committed relationship (Furman and Shaffer 2003)."

Here's another study:

“One study showed that adult virgins have higher odds of being overweight and of being perceived as physically unattractive. Four additional studies reported that adult virgins have greater probabilities of never having been in a romantic relationship. Moreover, in a qualitative study conducted among 82 involuntary celibate adults aged 18 to 64 years, Donnelly and colleagues found that nearly all adult virgins never dated anyone, including in adolescence. Thus, findings converge to support the importance of romantic and sexual experiences during adolescence for ongoing romantic and sexual development in adulthood. Additionally, this study revealed that these adult virgins perceived themselves as being very shy and unable to establish social contacts, and reported body image issues, such as being overweight and perceiving their physical appearance to be an obstacle to their sexuality.”

Sources

Donnelly, D., Burgess, E., Anderson, S., Davis, R., & Dillard, J. (2001). Involuntary celibacy: A life course analysis. Journal of Sex Research, 38(2), 159–169.doi:10.1080/00224490109552083

Baarsma, M. E., Boonmann, C., ’t Hart-Kerkhoffs, L. A., de Graaf, H., Doreleijers, T. A. H., Vermeiren, R. R. J. M., & Jansen, L. M. C. (2016). Sexuality and Autistic-Like Symptoms in Juvenile Sex Offenders: A Follow-Up After 8 Years. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 46(8), 2679–2691. doi:10.1007/s10803-016-2805-6

Boislard, M.-A., van de Bongardt, D., & Blais, M. (2016). Sexuality (and Lack Thereof) in Adolescence and Early Adulthood: A Review of the Literature. Behavioral Sciences, 6(1), 8.doi:10.3390/bs6010008
It's already over for me, sorry.

Proven by science, indisputable. And people wonder why people like us are so broken.

Im 17 and i missed out on teen love and teen sex its ovER for me.

the point of teen love is so you can focus on love and affection without the responsibilities an adult has.

if you are trying to learn this stuff when you're an adult and have responsibilities you'll be handicapped
Could not be any more true.

"Teen love isn't important you silly inkler, 16yo girls are just innocent little girls without any experience!!111 :soy::soy::soy:"
I've been saying this ironically about these fucking idiotic agecucks for ages now. They really believe that shit.

i wonder why the poster of this is banned

Damn half this guys are gone

soyciety owes us