Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UltraSuicideFuel: Experiences as a handsome man

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
User powahshake on Bodybuilding.com

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]this is a whole another level of reality bro, i was average/non-sexualised before puberty so i know the difference. the way you get treated by guys because of the way that girls treat you because of your looks is ridiculous. going from bullied, everybody wanting to take a spare smack on you cos they can to suddenly guys pretty much brown nosing you to stay in good tandem with the chicks, etc... i have ZERO reason to lie about this my friend, zero.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]the worst thing is how their tone of voice does a u-turn when you go from ugly to good - first you get treated with either a "meh" or a "get away from me you sub-human freak" in the tone then it turns into "i want to suck your cawk and swallow", the harshness in everybody's voice becomes a sickly soothing sweetness. you get treated like you're an actual human being with feelings and things like that. things that should be given to everybody but this cruel world, alas[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i get stared out literally 24/7 everywhere i go and commented on and girls point me out to their friends. if i'm on the bus, i'm getting stared at, train - stared at, walking down the road, stared at, walk past a pub or a bar or a club and all these teenage cackles come out from grown women. walking down the high street is a mad experience in this world lemme tell ya. chicks do double takes, one time i was crossing the road and a hottie looked at me and her jaw just dropped and she just hanged there for a good 30s staring me out. at some point you just learn to stare directly ahead of you at all times and avoid eye contact with anybody like the plague while as you walk past places the girls first start b1tching about u and the guys join in soon after, you just get real tired of the attention. feeling down on ur self esteem just walk past a pub and get validation on tap. this is what life consists of as a good looking guy.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]looks are only one half of the puzzle piece. the other half of the puzzle piece is not being a psycho serial killer looking creep. if you're approachable and good looking, every single girl you meet in life will get wet over you and i mean literally every single one. First moment you meet eyes they give you the let's f**k signal and conversation consists of trying to ignore the endless flirtation even with girls that have bfs, married, whatever. You might think this kinda thing is the dream but it's actually boring as f**k after a while. you try having female friends, it's impossible, it goes sexual and there's no stopping it. you be friendly with a girl they develop a crush on you automatically, it must be true love, we're getting married, etc. whatever you do don't switch on the charm and don't dare be yourself because well, you're literally going to get f*cked. i'm legit dreaming of having a platonic relationship with a girl where we smoke the dank and just chit chat but that is destined to never happen. meanwhile average looking guys have all these cuddly relationships with chicks and soak up dat dere oxytocin as i die inside a little every time.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]wealth, status, etc all of those do work but they're irrelevant, if on a biological level you're appealing you're in there like nobody's business, don't need anything and in my experience it legit comes down to just these 2 factors: be good looking and be warm and approachable. how i know this, when i switch on serial killer creep stare mode they turn and run, when i'm warm and approachable they get wet at the drop of a hat. my best friend stank of **** and cold approached girls on the street and had em sucking him off within 30 seconds time and time again. i don't usually talk about this **** with anybody because there's nothing relevant about bragging about your reality, it doesn't put food on anybody else's plate but yeah i guess it's relevant. this guy doesn't have any difficulty getting laid i promise you, he's just suffering from some kinda mental complex and i can 100% guarantee that. fwiw i have never actually utilised any of this **** so my love life looks like a bunch of tumbleweeds with the occasional accidental relationship i didn't mean to get into but just suddenly happened outta nowhere. wasn't ever ugly when young but i used to never be on anybody's radar until after puberty so i know the difference between the two worlds and it legit makes me want to cry for the unlucky ones because this world is CRUEL.[/font]

Holy fucking shit

There is literally no point to try when you look below chad level

What an ungrateful peice of shit.

Muh platonic relationship

_incelinside said:
What an ungrateful peice of shit.

Muh platonic relationship

Lol he could easily make a platonic relationship

He could just activate the friendzone

Facade said:
Lol he could easily make a platonic relationship

He could just activate the friendzone

He's bluepilled. Even though his experiences are vastly different then ours. He still doesn't understand gender dynamics.  

Girls don't have any interest in being platonic friends with a guy. Irrespective of said man's looks.  If you are Chad then they either want to fuck you, or flirt with you to feed their own egos.  If you are ugly they want nothing to do with you at all outside of very formal forced social situations. ie work. 

Women delude themselves and other's that they can have platonic relationships with men. When in fact they cannot. The only time a male can be "true friends" with a female is if he's a flaming homo. And just becomes another girl.  

Overall, females are just very delusional,emotionally selfish,manipulative,non introspective creatures, who hide behind their sexuality to get what they want at any given time.

SUICIDE FUEL

This thread should be stickied.

Blackpilled Chad telling it like it is.

unless hes posted pics of himself dont buy any of it

Broken Man said:
He's bluepilled. Even though his experiences are vastly different then ours. He still doesn't understand gender dynamics.  

Girls don't have any interest in being platonic friends with a guy. Irrespective of said man's looks.  If you are Chad then they either want to fuck you, or flirt with you to feed their own egos.  If you are ugly they want nothing to do with you at all outside of very formal forced social situations. ie work. 

Women delude themselves and other's that they can have platonic relationships with men. When in fact they cannot. The only time a male can be "true friends" with a female is if he's a flaming homo. And just becomes another girl.  

Overall, females are just very delusional,emotionally selfish,manipulative,non introspective creatures, who hide behind their sexuality to get what they want at any given time.

I'm a fairly decent looking guy, not ugly but not ridicously good looking. I have a nice face but I'm underweight which is a big turn off for most girls, however I have at least 10 female friends where it's absolutely platonic and there's never any sexual tension, just laughs and jokes and genuine human relationships. And all of my male friends are also platonic friends with the same girls. It's just called being social, it's an extremely normal thing to do.

I feel like most of the people on this forum have spent so long talking to eachother in this little bubble that you've deluded yourselves about what women and relationships are actually like. Of course some women are shallow bitches but a lot of them are sweet, my best female friend is a total nerd who is into anime and plays mmos, dark souls and she also suffers from anxiety and depression. She exclusively dates nerdy guys and she's probably the kindest person I know. She isn't, as you so crudely put it " a delusional,emotionally selfish,manipulative,non introspective creature"

If your views on women are based on your experiences from childhood/school then they are unfounded. People don't really form their moral compasses until a bit later in life so kids are far more likely to be mean and cruel, the average woman over the age of about 21 are just kind and friendly.

[size=medium]pure fucking bullshit. this is nothing but lies. jfl at you stupid retards believing this shit without the guy providing any evidence. there's literally no fucking proof. it's all rubbish.[/size]

[size=medium]you call yourselves "blackpilled" but 99% of people here are bluepilled idiots.[/size]

gylo said:
User powahshake on Bodybuilding.com

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]this is a whole another level of reality bro, i was average/non-sexualised before puberty so i know the difference. the way you get treated by guys because of the way that girls treat you because of your looks is ridiculous. going from bullied, everybody wanting to take a spare smack on you cos they can to suddenly guys pretty much brown nosing you to stay in good tandem with the chicks, etc... i have ZERO reason to lie about this my friend, zero.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]the worst thing is how their tone of voice does a u-turn when you go from ugly to good - first you get treated with either a "meh" or a "get away from me you sub-human freak" in the tone then it turns into "i want to suck your cawk and swallow", the harshness in everybody's voice becomes a sickly soothing sweetness. you get treated like you're an actual human being with feelings and things like that. things that should be given to everybody but this cruel world, alas[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i get stared out literally 24/7 everywhere i go and commented on and girls point me out to their friends. if i'm on the bus, i'm getting stared at, train - stared at, walking down the road, stared at, walk past a pub or a bar or a club and all these teenage cackles come out from grown women. walking down the high street is a mad experience in this world lemme tell ya. chicks do double takes, one time i was crossing the road and a hottie looked at me and her jaw just dropped and she just hanged there for a good 30s staring me out. at some point you just learn to stare directly ahead of you at all times and avoid eye contact with anybody like the plague while as you walk past places the girls first start b1tching about u and the guys join in soon after, you just get real tired of the attention. feeling down on ur self esteem just walk past a pub and get validation on tap. this is what life consists of as a good looking guy.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]looks are only one half of the puzzle piece. the other half of the puzzle piece is not being a psycho serial killer looking creep. if you're approachable and good looking, every single girl you meet in life will get wet over you and i mean literally every single one. First moment you meet eyes they give you the let's f**k signal and conversation consists of trying to ignore the endless flirtation even with girls that have bfs, married, whatever. You might think this kinda thing is the dream but it's actually boring as f**k after a while. you try having female friends, it's impossible, it goes sexual and there's no stopping it. you be friendly with a girl they develop a crush on you automatically, it must be true love, we're getting married, etc. whatever you do don't switch on the charm and don't dare be yourself because well, you're literally going to get f*cked. i'm legit dreaming of having a platonic relationship with a girl where we smoke the dank and just chit chat but that is destined to never happen. meanwhile average looking guys have all these cuddly relationships with chicks and soak up dat dere oxytocin as i die inside a little every time.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]wealth, status, etc all of those do work but they're irrelevant, if on a biological level you're appealing you're in there like nobody's business, don't need anything and in my experience it legit comes down to just these 2 factors: be good looking and be warm and approachable. how i know this, when i switch on serial killer creep stare mode they turn and run, when i'm warm and approachable they get wet at the drop of a hat. my best friend stank of **** and cold approached girls on the street and had em sucking him off within 30 seconds time and time again. i don't usually talk about this **** with anybody because there's nothing relevant about bragging about your reality, it doesn't put food on anybody else's plate but yeah i guess it's relevant. this guy doesn't have any difficulty getting laid i promise you, he's just suffering from some kinda mental complex and i can 100% guarantee that. fwiw i have never actually utilised any of this **** so my love life looks like a bunch of tumbleweeds with the occasional accidental relationship i didn't mean to get into but just suddenly happened outta nowhere. wasn't ever ugly when young but i used to never be on anybody's radar until after puberty so i know the difference between the two worlds and it legit makes me want to cry for the unlucky ones because this world is CRUEL.[/font]

Idk man, I have trouble believing this. It sounds like some incels fantasy rather than a Chad's life.