Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uma Thurman has the most subhuman eye area I've seen on a woman

Her looksmatch is hanging right now

I always thought she was ugly af, but JEM meant she could be a sex symbol.

Is she the one that played in kill bill?

This is what she would look if she was a male. It would be so over for him.

all i know is the fall out boy song about her

Lazy eyes are just horrible

She's a blonde statusmaxxed woman, she can't lose.

I swear she looks retarded.

Her looksmatch is fapping to hentai right now

She was hot in Pulp Fiction. Everywhere else I've seen her she's actually quite ugly like you say. That wig and makeup made a huge difference.

She was hot in Pulp Fiction. Everywhere else I've seen her she's actually quite ugly like you say. That wig and makeup made a huge difference.
she looks better in dark hair yes

idk why gary oldman married her, and said she was an angel, which is ambiguously the reason why she left him.
got cucked most likely
I can't say more about her without me getting banned.

she looks better in dark hair yes

idk why gary oldman married her, and said she was an angel, which is ambiguously the reason why she left him.
got cucked most likely
I can't say more about her without me getting banned.
It's over for tabloidcels

her looksmatch plays for German football team
GettyImages-1148152280.jpg

I still want to put my miniature penis in her cunt

Actresses don't have to be as good looking as males to land a leading role. All they have to do is open their legs to someone. Even Jennifer Lawrence isn't that good-looking. Now take Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Di Crapio, Antonio Bandeiras... those guys were flawless when they were young. They mogged the shit out of Uma and Jennifer. I don't know if I have made my point clear.. but yeah.