Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unabomber understood

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
Assuming you’ve attempted to improve yourself or approach women, you’ve put serious effort into attempting to fill your inherent biological goal. You had no success at achieving this goal, and have developed serious psychological problems due to it. Inceldom is a normal response to having no success at achieving your biological goal of getting laid and/or attaining a meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex

Attachments

• AEFD39DD-6D33-4644-BDEF-667555E4A6A1.jpeg
    AEFD39DD-6D33-4644-BDEF-667555E4A6A1.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 1F2033BB-F68F-48AB-B0A8-A4720818CC57.jpeg
    1F2033BB-F68F-48AB-B0A8-A4720818CC57.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 227
If you know Unabomber can you tell me why a highIQ mind was developing such antisocial ideas like his?

It was just his inceldom?

If you know Unabomber can you tell me why a highIQ mind was developing such antisocial ideas like his?

How the CIA created the Unabomber

When mass murderer Ted Kaczynski was a 16-year-old undergraduate student at Harvard, he took part in a behavioral engineering project run by the CIA. It was part of the US government's illegal MKUltra project, which ruined the lives of many innocent and unwitting test subjects around the world.

Damn I still need to read his manifesto, the exerpts resonate with me.

Apart from celibacy (I think he was a mentalcel earlier in life), he was used as a test subject in the MKUltra experiments, and, due to his high IQ, he saw the world for what it was and recognised that he only had limited ability to change it.

I read that in prison, he and McVeigh became friends, even though they were on the opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Part of his manifesto "The Ship of Fools" is an interesting read.

He uses a ship at sea as an allagorical microcosm of society and its petty squabbles paling to the danger the ship (our world) is in. The sailors bicker over gay rights, animal cruelty, womans rights, wages, ect. while the ship is headed towards certain death being sunk in an iceberg field. The meager cabin boy realizes this and tries to warn the others, to get them to quit thier petty bickering and turn the ship around. But the "ship of fools" refuses to listen. They punish him and mock him. Calling him a fascist. And continue squabbling over petty matters. The ship eventually goes into the ice field and sinks.

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools

I read that in prison, he and McVeigh became friends, even though they were on the opposite ends of the political spectrum.
They did, they would talk about guns. Ted remarked that right-wing libertarians fetishised weapons after McVeigh asked why Ted used a hunting rifle instead of some rifle that could pierce military-grade armour and they had some conversations about what separated liberarianism from stormfaggotry (individualism mainly) despite them both being lumped into the "right".

http://www.3-3-3.org/docs/Kaczynski's comments on McVeigh.htm Interesting stuff.

Last edited: