[Blackpill] Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR&geid=1032

It is as I have always thought: personality means shit. I have been rejected by women all my life despite of being a good person. I have been also rejected by my extended family because of my looks. I have always been an outcast. There was a time in my life when I was an avid reader of self help books. I thought I was at fault for not being liked. So, I began to be more social and open to others but that led me nowhere. The rejections still kept coming. And I got quite a few backstabbings along the way. I am so broken and tired. I just want my eternal rest at this time. People like me weren't made for this world, maybe it is the way my brain has been wired. This crap isn't for me. I want out.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
I know how you feel, man. I don't know how much longer I can last either. Everything about this world, and living, it is all so tragic.
It is so much more than just, 'not having sex'. It is everything.
I am so desperate to hear that one thing, that is going to make all the suffering bearable, that is going to restore some grain of faith in humanity, and life, in me. The times when all I can focus on is the fact that thing is never coming, are the worst.

Simp

Simp

Recruit
-
I know how you feel, man. I don't know how much longer I can last either. Everything about this world, and living, it is all so tragic.
It is so much more than just, 'not having sex'. It is everything.
I am so desperate to hear that one thing, that is going to make all the suffering bearable, that is going to restore some grain of faith in humanity, and life, in me. The times when all I can focus on is the fact that thing is never coming, are the worst.
It's over, my friend. If you don't have looks you're worthless. Women will attempt to "fix" a good looking child rapist before even thinking about giving some incel a chance.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel from Brazil
-
I feel you. I would be so fucking hard on myself on my PUA days, the frustration is unbearable when you're ugly and is bluepilled about looks.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
It's over, my friend. If you don't have looks you're worthless. Women will attempt to "fix" a good looking child rapist before even thinking about giving some incel a chance.
I know. I have absolutely no hope to ever know love, or anything of that nature. All I want, at this point, is something other that total misery.
The smallest thing that gave some semblance of meaning to this suffering, would be enough for me.

Simp

Simp

Recruit
-
I know. I have absolutely no hope to ever know love, or anything of that nature. All I want, at this point, is something other that total misery.
The smallest thing that gave some semblance of meaning to this suffering, would be enough for me.
It's never coming. I'm over 30 and I've been naive for years thinking there was hope, but there isn't.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-
Rope or cope