Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http...men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR&geid=1032

It is as I have always thought: personality means shit. I have been rejected by women all my life despite of being a good person. I have been also rejected by my extended family because of my looks. I have always been an outcast. There was a time in my life when I was an avid reader of self help books. I thought I was at fault for not being liked. So, I began to be more social and open to others but that led me nowhere. The rejections still kept coming. And I got quite a few backstabbings along the way. I am so broken and tired. I just want my eternal rest at this time. People like me weren't made for this world, maybe it is the way my brain has been wired. This crap isn't for me. I want out.

The ultimate blackpill has been given, nice. Isn't it then time to move on from women? I know about 20 studies now which confirm the black pill. What is next? We somehow need to start building purposes in our life. IT has been defeated, along with other enemies, now what? At this point its probably counter productive to bitch about women for the next 10 years, while a food-maxxer, it seems better to build something.

For me as an older cel im working towards becoming a local MMA champion. My looks will not stop me in this.

Same. Proud MSTOW.

I've known this for a long time but it's still brutal, like what am I still doing here :feelsrope:

I'm not unattractive. I'm downright deformed and strange-AF looking. I stand out whenever I'm outside. I look very special.

Agreed.

I'm a pilot since the age of 15, got into one of the best colleges in the country, now have a great job paying more than 80% of men my age. I read, exercise, cook, have different hobbies etc, but I guess I should listen to Stacy who stopped highschool to become a hairdresser and is already overweight at 20 and continue to "improve" myself whatever that may mean.