Unban me as a Christmas gift please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I was given a 40% warning for "illegal and low effort" by @WithoutMe for posting "get her pussy and fuck it" in this thread:

I think the warning was unfair because first off I didn't actually want OP to get her pussy and fuck it. Also, since the thread isn't even incel related I mistakenly thought it was in off topic which is why my comment reads as low effort.

Please unban me. If it wasn't for that warning I would have been perfectly good. I did as I stated in my last ban appeal I would do; not post low effort and if I did it would be occasional and in off topic. I kept my word and only slipped up because I thought the thread was in offtopic.

Please, as a Christmas gift, unban this KHHV truecel who has nothing to live for but this forum.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

snow falls
-
If it wasn't for that warning I would have been perfectly good... I kept my word and only slipped up because I thought the thread was in offtopic.
You were at 90% when I warned you. Claiming that you were keeping your word and being perfectly good is a lie. Also, this is your second permanent ban. You have already had more chances than most users ever need to stop getting warnings.

Please, as a Christmas gift, unban
This would be unfair and insulting to all the mods who have warned you and to all the other users who have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.