Unban me please mods have misunderstood my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Compactor

Banned
-
Hello @knajjd @SergeantIncel i . have made a thread today about charisma > looks. In the thread i stated that charisma beats looks because charisma gives you higher status more money and connections and that allows you to get high quality women. I gave examples as floyd and putin and jazy etc. I stated that looks gives you more option but lower quality women. Infact only skinny teenage girls will look at looks. But someone with charisma and high status will get less options but higher quality. A highly hot women will look at status . for this reason i got banned and the reason was that it was bluepilled. This is very bizare never have i said that looks are not important and yet i get banned. How can we go from blackpill to whitepill if we can not even debate about certain topics . what is the point of the site if we are so restricted that the only thing we can say is "its all looks bro". We already know looks is important but i have stated that charisma gets you better quality women and for that reason i have been banned. How can this be bluepilled i truly dont understand infact i would consider charisma > looks more blackpilled than looks> charisma. You can see it on a daily basis look at streetthugs look at ugly presidents(putin macron) who defintly have more options. I think the mods have misunderstood what i was trying to say im not telling confidence or personality beats looks im talking about charisma that will lead you to higher status and gives you quality women. I hope i wil get unbanned and i hope the rules will get less restricted because if there is no freedom to the point where we can only say "looks looks looks". We cannot progress and go to the final pill the whitepill.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
you've come here only to debate the blackpill, that much is obvious, and you admit to it yourself. your entire post history consists of you arguing with people about how "charisma" is more important than looks. you say stuff like "5'5" man with charisma > 6" man with none". you can go to r/braincels to debate all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.