Unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
@SergeantIncel, @mental_out, @retarded_dumbshit, @Ryo_Hazuki, @i_a_m_i, @Master, @blickpall, @RageAgainstTDL
I believe I was banned on false pretenses.
Here I will go through the 2 reasons they had for banning me
1. I was accused of making a female worship post.
I made a post in this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/dabbing-on-the-mods-with-this-low-effort-thread.107398/#post-2130722
Where I posted pics of two attractive girls and said "we will never have this:feelsrope:".
I made this post because I was running with the theme of the thread, aka low effort bait posts. I am not the type of poster that goes around posting female worship, the last time I probably posted any photos with an attractive female was months ago, and then I stopped after being warned.
There is no legitimate reason I should have been banned for that. For one, it was a post in someone else's thread, and two, if the mods where following the rules then everybody in that thread would be banned for breaking the no low effort posts rule.
But since everybody in that thread isnt banned it seems hypocritical
So it doesnt make sense why I was banned for that.
2. The mod perma banned me for the "1 strike your out rule".
I can prove this rule was only active a short while after I was first banned.
Here's my evidence:

I was given a 10% warning on that date a while after my first perma ban. As you can see this disproves that the "1 strike your out" rule was still in place.
You can see that I stopped my previous behavior of constant rule breaking posts, so why would you let one misconception be the deciding factor in my perma banning?

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Don't jump to conclusions. The "1 strike" rule is/was still in effect.

You've gotten numerous second chances by this point. Trying to argue that one of your previous second chances is evidence for why you deserve yet another is laughable, considering you've failed to make any of them count.

It is unfortunately time for us to part ways. Best of luck to you elsewhere and in your life in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.