Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
I was banned for posting "tranny content" by @i_a_m_i

It was posted on the offtopic as a conspiracy theory involving trannies. I didn't exalt them or promote their sick practices. Quite the contrary, I was pointing out that a lot of Chads we see in internet are actually trannies that are abusing hormones such as testosterone in such quantities that aren't possible for biological men to catch up (specially modern sedentary wagecucking males) and this is skweing women's standards regarding men.

I'm requesting to be unbanned because I think it's not fair & it was totally arbitrarily.

Last edited:
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
Text from the thread:
most gigachads & stacies & high tier normies are trannies (ded srs), very few % of homo sapiens are truly beutiful

they're using hormones that a natural homo sapiens can't produce in enough quantity to enchance their beauty

read about transvestigation more examples of how naturally ugly males/females trannies enchance their body through hormones
The thread also included around twenty "before and after transition" images, which I won't repost here.

According to you, you don't exalt trannies, yet you believe they are the most beautiful human beings on earth. You believe that "naturally ugly males/females trannies [can] enchance their body through hormones", yet you say you don't "promote their sick practices". Clearly, you are lying. It's not that difficult to put two and two together and see how the thread promotes transgenderism. Your ban was fair and nonarbitrary, and, as your intent seems to be to legitimize the use of hormone therapy and to promote transgenderism among incels, your ban won't be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.