Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unban universallyabhorred

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
The truecels are being banned. Why

Why did he got banned?

This site needs something like a reputation system. If you are a popular god poster you don't get anything in return but if you breka the rules you get banned and your contributiion to this site does not count

cope, he broke the rules, he deserved it.

and that tranny with 15 gfs is still here. JFL

Too ugly to post... at least that's what he says.

This is what I miss most about the old forum: being able to see why people were banned.

For apparently faking a suicide

Also bring back @incelman (gambler) and @Framecel222 (fakecel but funny)

I didn't wanna talk about it since he seems unstable but universallyabhorred was a scumbag....

Just because i kicked him from a stupid discord server, he spams my pictures I dm'ed privately and makes fun of my looks. also insults incels on dms as well. what a piece of shit.

it is crazy how many people here respects him...

Screenshot 2018 4 18 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers4

Screenshot 2018 4 18 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers3

I didn't wanna talk about it since he seems unstable but universallyabhorred was a scumbag....

Just because i kicked him from a stupid discord server, he spams my pictures I dm'ed privately and makes fun of my looks. also insults incels on dms as well. what a piece of shit.

View attachment 8496

View attachment 8495
Why was he just repeating "kiwifarms"? He seems to be mental.

View attachment 8496

View attachment 8495
wtf lol

Why was he just repeating "kiwifarms"? He seems to be mental.
he was repeating kiwifarms cos he was threathining to post my pictures on kiwifarms and incel tears

the convo is actually quite long.

and the only reason he does so is because i kicked him from a stupid meaningless discord server.

he was repeating kiwifarms cos he was threathining to post my pictures on kiwifarms and incel tears

the convo is actually quite long.
"Blackpill is fake
Just cope for pathetic idiots"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Blackpill is fake
Just cope for pathetic idiots"

maxresdefault.jpg
there are more i could post and expose him actually. but that will suffice to show people here how big of a scumbag he was.

yesterday he opened "where are all the truecels ?"...it is crazy this is the guy who clowns my acne scars on discord servers and spam my pictures. I really wasnt even gonna post these convos but seeing how may people like this traitor gets on my nerves.

you trust a "truecel" you dm him your pictures and this is the thanks you get.

View attachment 8496

View attachment 8495
I think it is time for a clarification the universallyabhorred account sending you messages threatening to leak your pictures or dox you and claiming to be bluepilled is not me. I have never even seen your pictures and would not leak them even if I saw it. The only other account where I have communicated with you apart from my original universallyabhorred account is deadmanwalking. You invited me to your server and I clearly admitted I am universallyabhorred and banned, I do not care about being let back in to your server. Also, any universallyabhorred accounts you might see on discord are not me, I abandoned that account and since it was not verified I have no way to access it again, since then I have not come back under the same name.