Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unbelievable and hilarious footage of a gigaChad’s power [POTENT SUICIDE FUEL]

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★

In the footage you can see Jacob Elordi teasing Zendaya (the most attractive girl there) by pretending not to notice her, which obviously works to great success. Then the priceless reaction of the other less attractive girls there, They are gazing up at him as if he were carved from gold and he doesn’t even look them in the eye.

Last edited:
Fuck... i don't hate chads but i sure as fuck envy them :cryfeels: suicidefuel tag would be a good warning btw lol

power level: magneto

Life on easy mode

I hate them.
i dont, i only hate chads when they are annoying as fuck and bully you/put you down, but if they are cool and friendly with you i dont hate them. I only hate the annoying bully chads, the cool chill chads i dont

may we be carried by christ love

turining heads,suicide fuel ngl

i dont, i only hate chads when they are annoying as fuck and bully you/put you down, but if they are cool and friendly with you i dont hate them. I only hate the annoying bully chads, the cool chill chads i dont
The reality is normies have a higher chance to bully while Chad is oblivious and banging all the foids. See the Calhoun rat utopia experiments. I guess I can't fault Chad for having everything. Pointless to get angry at natural selection. But I'm petty and jealous, so yeah, fuckem.

The reality is normies have a higher chance to bully while Chad is oblivious and banging all the foids. See the Calhoun rat utopia experiments. I guess I can't fault Chad for having everything. Pointless to get angry at natural selection. But I'm petty and jealous, so yeah, fuckem.
Same. Im jealous as fucking shit. Plus this Calhoun rat experiment just proves how "the good people" of society are just a bunch of hypocrite rats, and society is going to collapse, just like the rat utopia. But yeah, chads are lucky as fuck.

fuck im so tired of this planet