Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unbelievably blackpilled movie, absolute must watch (AND ITS SOMEHOW ON NETFLIX, BLUEPILL CENTRAL)

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
It's called "I'm thinking of ending things" and it's relatively new. You won't really get why its blackpilled until you finish it, though(and maybe look for some explanations online).

It's a very abstract movie with lots of hints. Also, VERY IMPORTANT, don't get mad at the relationship between the fat ugly simp and the stacylite, it's not what it seems at all. It's a terribly based movie, good luck with it.

another pseudo intellectual slog by kaufman?no fucking way.

another pseudo intellectual slog by kaufman?no fucking way.
It's actually good. Sure there's a few retarded details but it's very good for the most part.

I’ll check it out, but tbh the main chick looks kind of like a dude to me, idk

I will watch it tonight

Watching it atm, she starts ranting to the janny about the creepy dude lol.

This film was fucked, they could of cut it down to half the runtime & lost nothing.
Yeah the runtime's an issue but the message is based

Her boyfriend gets a nonsense amount of shade just for being non chad

is it good to watch with my mom? :feelsokman:

Yeah it’s trash sorry OP

this reminds of that movie called the lobster jfl I’ll watch it soon

Absolute bore fest of a movie, couldn't make it past 40 minutes

this reminds of that movie called the lobster jfl I’ll watch it soon
yeah they both have very slow pacing and are rather boring to watch but make good points.

Just watched the entire movie and don’t get it. Explain please OP. I’m low IQ

I'll watch it. Nothing better to do.

Just watched the entire movie and don’t get it. Explain please OP. I’m low IQ
Basically the entire time you were coping and dreaming an imaginary life when in fact you’re an old janny. The parents are real and the guy you see with the ginger is real but the entire dinner event if I can tell is purely fantasised and the interaction between the foid and the parents.

However, I’m guessing the janny had killed someon since the weird marks on the waitress with black hair and his hands tell me so, as well as the basement being scratched and taped.

Could be the ginger that was killed too idk. The other events such as the laughter from the foids are definitely legit or scenarios that had happened in his life. Also the ginger that says how she is disgusted by other men and the only way to be protected is by other men was likely what happened too and means the ginger was essentially the love interest that failed.

Overall the film is a presentation of a hopeless janny that’s envisioning what life would be but because he’s a failure in life, dreaming his is essential cope before going onto the notion that everything is a play and we are all programmed differently and set at birth. (which for me is literal fetishisation of being vulnerable and weak minded to enforce the idea that life is hopeless and you have to flail around like a retard in chains when in fact you could literally go ER and be at peace but kikewood is aware of this, thus all other bs)

Basically the entire time you were coping and dreaming an imaginary life when in fact you’re an old janny. The parents are real and the guy you see with the ginger is real but the entire dinner event if I can tell is purely fantasised and the interaction between the foid and the parents.

However, I’m guessing the janny had killed someon since the weird marks on the waitress with black hair and his hands tell me so, as well as the basement being scratched and taped.

Could be the ginger that was killed too idk. The other events such as the laughter from the foids are definitely legit or scenarios that had happened in his life. Also the ginger that says how she is disgusted by other men and the only way to be protected is by other men was likely what happened too and means the ginger was essentially the love interest that failed.

Overall the film is a presentation of a hopeless janny that’s envisioning what life would be but because he’s a failure in life, dreaming his is essential cope before going onto the notion that everything is a play and we are all programmed differently and set at birth. (which for me is literal fetishisation of being vulnerable and weak minded to enforce the idea that life is hopeless and you have to flail around like a retard in chains when in fact you could literally go ER and be at peace but kikewood is aware of this, thus all other bs)
Thanks man. So bacially it’s a movie about an oldcel who is schizo coping right before roping Jfl. Brutal black pilled movie.

Thanks man. So bacially it’s a movie about an oldcel who is schizo coping right before roping Jfl. Brutal black pilled movie.
It's sad that it's movies about oldcels suffering that entertain normies ngl

Pretty much, he also cucks himself to religion either because of the potential murder or because he thinks his life is essentially a “punishment” by god which too me is really faggotry, since I wouldn’t regret at all, also I’m going to ramble a bit about god too but if god were to be the oldcel it wouldn’t give two fucking shits about smiting the crap out of the vain ginger cunt

Cuck if you didn’t weinsteinmaxx and make foid fuck you for the role
They just haven't caught me because even an accusation of a chick touching me would make a woman kill herself.

Watched it

At least he had an imaginary girlfriend to talk to

Yes. Also, the ginger is just a girl he looked at once and smiled at, but she was disgusted by him (solely based on his looks). She was just a 'non-interaction' in his real life. It's why she kept repeating to the janny how disgusting she finds men that look at her like that etc.
Watched it

At least he had an imaginary girlfriend to talk to
Bro he literally schizomaxxed himself into suicide after living his whole life as a janitor.

Based, he should've gone ER tbh

Based movie. Incredibly blackpilled and I felt really uncomfortable, nauseous and paranoid while watching it. Made me wanna rope before I become a non-bald, white janitor in a highschool where stacies look at me with disgust. People here all wanna believe that they'll end up like Arthur Fleck who gets some carthartic taste of revenge and redemption. Truth is most of us will either rope or end up lonely and geriatric with a life not lived behind them.

I won't pay for Netflix. Might watch it on some torrents or something.

Based movie. Incredibly blackpilled and I felt really uncomfortable, nauseous and paranoid while watching it. Made me wanna rope before I become a non-bald, white janitor in a highschool where stacies look at me with disgust. People here all wanna believe that they'll end up like Arthur Fleck who gets some carthartic taste of revenge and redemption. Truth is most of us will either rope or end up lonely and geriatric with a life not lived behind them.
Incredibly based and truthpilled. No redemption or revenge for 99.9% here.
I won't pay for Netflix. Might watch it on some torrents or something.
I didn't watch it on cuckflix JFL

I saw it last night. Wow. I can't even believe Cuckflix aired this! It is obdisidian black pilled. NGL, I was almost in tears watching it, because that old janitor could very well be me several decades from now

Isn't the lead character a femorrhoid, though?

Isn't the lead character a femorrhoid, though?
Yes, but SPOILER SPOILER her entire existence and personality is a fabrication of the incel's mind, so its basically a part of him who is the lead.

Any site I can watch it for free? Don't wanna pay money for cuckflix

The janitor wasn’t Indian, 5’2 but he was balding