Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Uncle executed nephew for fucking his wife.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
A remorseless man who executed his nephew for having an affair with his wife had been seeking punishment for the conduct “magnified by a strong sense of dishonour”, a court has heard.
But the judge who sentenced him today made it clear “there is no honour” in such a planned and savage murder.
The 51-year-old man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was found guilty by a NSW Supreme Court jury in July of the shooting murder, which took place shortly before midnight on April 23, 2015 in Sydney’s southwest.

I would love to see pics of the nephew, the aunt and the uncle. The uncle was wrong to just kill the newphew, he should have killed his wife too. The foid is always in the wrong.

Bloody lifefuel he got revenge though.

Brutal. Must be difficult to have a young Chad relative. I’m glad I’m an only child and won’t have to be mogged by anyone in my family.

Edit: apparently that Chad was supposed to have an arranged marriage with the guy’s daughter: his own cousin! So degeneracy from incest runs in that family.

Last edited:
Highly doubt he was white. Probably a lebanese or something.

Lol just the foid just fucked the husband and the nephew lifes .

His wife was a whore

A remorseless man who executed his nephew for having an affair with his wife had been seeking punishment for the conduct “magnified by a strong sense of dishonour”, a court has heard.
But the judge who sentenced him today made it clear “there is no honour” in such a planned and savage murder.
The 51-year-old man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was found guilty by a NSW Supreme Court jury in July of the shooting murder, which took place shortly before midnight on April 23, 2015 in Sydney’s southwest.

I would love to see pics of the nephew, the aunt and the uncle. The uncle was wrong to just kill the newphew, he should have killed his wife too. The foid is always in the wrong.

Bloody lifefuel he got revenge though.
He dished out justice.

Not based. Only an idiot would let his cheating wife go unpunished, while killing your own nephew.
Good job, now she is going to find a new chad to fuck with. :woke::feelsree:

Not based. Only an idiot would let his cheating wife go unpunished, while killing your own nephew.
Good job, now she is going to find a new chad to fuck with. :woke::feelsree:

Indeed. That is a huge problem. Once again the female get away with it. Only men are suffering.

Should have executed both

He restored only half of his honour. If he killed both then honour is fully restored

What about the slut?

They're getting soft.
His nephew wasn't alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back