Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Uncle Ruckus is Based

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
This is Uncle Ruckus:
FD92BE09 2621 4028 8F5F 76F4ECD70DE5
What do niggas do in college anyway? You ever see these nigga fraternities? Black Fraterniites should have an African name: Boogedy, Boogedy Boogedy. I gotta Black fraternity for you, it’s called prison. Jail Phi Jail, nigga. You know!”

Ruckus is the most based nigga on the planet:feelshehe:. If you disagree with him you’re coping.

fucking niggers

Man I haven't watched the Boondocks in so many years, I gotta watch it again, show was based as fuck, and yeah Uncle Ruckus is based man!

fucking niggers
Uncle Ruckus on the word ‘nigger’

“No I don’t thank we should use the word and I’ll tell ya huwhy. Because niggers have gotten used to it, that’s why!! Hell they like it now. It’s like when you growing crops and you strip the soil of it’s nutrients and goodness and then you can’t grow nothing. You gotta rotate your racist slurs.

Now I know it’s hard, cause nigger just rolls off the tongue, the way sweat rolls off nigger’s forehead’s but we cannot let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes; spade, porch monkey, jigaboo. I say next time you gon call a darky a nigger call that coon a jungle bunny instead!”
Man I haven't watched the Boondocks in so many years, I gotta watch it again, show was based as fuck, and yeah Uncle Ruckus is based man!
He’s the best character

Uncle Ruckus on the word ‘nigger’

“No I don’t thank we should use the word and I’ll tell ya huwhy. Because niggers have gotten used to it, that’s why!! Hell they like it now. It’s like when you growing crops and you strip the soil of it’s nutrients and goodness and then you can’t grow nothing. You gotta rotate your racist slurs.

Now I know it’s hard, cause nigger just rolls off the tongue, the way sweat rolls off nigger’s forehead’s but we cannot let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes; spade, porch monkey, jigaboo. I say next time you gon call a darky a nigger call that coon a jungle bunny instead!”

He’s the best character
ok

black man funny

The Boondocks is still nearly unparalleled in comedy

I am the sand version of Uncle Ruckus.

Uncle Ruckus is just any other super old head black in the Americas

Ruckus is indeed the most memorable and arguably the funniest Boondocks character. Unironically agreeing with his worldview however, well that's a little autistic. Very autistic.

Ruckus is indeed the most memorable and arguably the funniest Boondocks character. Unironically agreeing with his worldview however, well that's a little autistic. Very autistic.
Cope. Ruckus tells the truth about blax.

I’m calling bullshit
Not really. In the Dominican Republic, older people often say “advance the race” but in Spanish, meaning that you should marry and have kids with only whiter looking people, despite the country having people that looking notably black population; Of course we all come in different variations and skin tones, and some of us don’t look like full-on African slaves fresh off the boat, but for the most part, we’ve got African traits to some degree. This is the same thing with Brazil, and any other South American or Caribbean country, or even certain neighborhoods in the United States, or even if you go to places like India, or Pakistan. Places that have been colonized by Europeans, pretty much. Why do you think black people texturize the hair, use skin bleach, etc.? The same with Indians, they even skin bleach.

He’s actually the voice of reason and truth on the show, disguised as comedic relief