Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uncooperative parents are the fucking worst

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The fucked up thing is that even if I saved up money for plastic surgery, they would still never let me do it. This is how ethnic parents think.

Anyone else have this problem?

Nope my parents give me money

How could they prevent you from doing it?

Framecel222 said:
How could they prevent you from doing it?

If you were Indian, you would understand. They would make your life miserable and blackmail you unless you're 100% independent, which I'm not.

NegroKing said:
The fucked up thing is that even if I saved up money for plastic surgery, they would still never let me do it. This is how ethnic parents think.

Anyone else have this problem?

Do they give you the typical "work on your career" bs?

truecel23 said:
Do they give you the typical "work on your career" bs?

They tell me that I should be grateful for the face God gave me, that my only problem is that I don't smile enough. Just lol, I don't smile because my fugly ass nose eclipses half my face.

NegroKing said:
They tell me that I should be grateful for the face God gave me, that my only problem is that I don't smile enough. Just lol, I don't smile because my fugly ass nose eclipses half my face.

Is the only bad part of your face the nose?

truecel23 said:
Is the only bad part of your face the nose?

My jawline too, but it's just average. My nose is the only really "ugly" part so it's the priority. I can get the jaw fixed later.

NegroKing said:
My jawline too, but it's just average. My nose is the only really "ugly" part so it's the priority. I can get the jaw fixed later.

Jawlines and noses are literally the highest success plastic surgeries from what I've seen. But really depends though. Is the skin on your nose thick or thin? That makes a big diff.

Literally the biggest limitation in plastic surgery in 2017 is the fact that we can't manipulate soft tissue. Otherwise, we would be in the golden age of that shit.

truecel23 said:
Jawlines and noses are literally the highest success plastic surgeries from what I've seen. But really depends though. Is the skin on your nose thick or thin? That makes a big diff.

Literally the biggest limitation in plastic surgery in 2017 is the fact that we can't manipulate soft tissue. Otherwise, we would be in the golden age of that shit.

Hard to say. The skin seems similar to that on other parts of my body but I don't know if it's classified as thick or thin.

NegroKing said:
Hard to say. The skin seems similar to that on other parts of my body but I don't know if it's classified as thick or thin.

Yeah you'd probably have to just go in for a consult.

So what dating """advice""" do they give you, lol.

truecel23 said:
Yeah you'd probably have to just go in for a consult.

So what dating """advice""" do they give you, lol.

None. I'm not allowed to date. I'm supposed to magically just get married in a few years.

NegroKing said:
None. I'm not allowed to date. I'm supposed to magically just get married in a few years.

Find a "nice girl" from India?

truecel23 said:

This. Thick nose skin is a death sentence. It means you're stuck with your subhuman nose. Surgeons will tell you that your results will be minimal and will refuse to perform the surgery.

truecel23 said:
Find a "nice girl" from India?

They just want me to find a nice Muslim girl from anywhere. Let me know if there are any these days.

Enigmatic93 said:
This. Thick nose skin is a death sentence. It means you're stuck with your subhuman nose. Surgeons will tell you that your results will be minimal and will refuse to perform the surgery.

The biggest limiting factor in plastic surgery right now is god fucking damn soft tissue limitations and that we can't manipulate that shit. Its the reason why you can't have extreme implants etc to be held in place either.

Once that gets solved, literally everything can probably have good results in the face.

NegroKing said:
They just want me to find a nice Muslim girl from anywhere. Let me know if there are any these days.

Oh shit. Desi Muslim parents are on a whole new level of strictness from what I've seen witnessing my friends.

The obvious answer is to become independent first then, no?

blickpall said:

I’m mentally ill, currently studying. and unemployable.

NegroKing said:
blickpall said:
I’m mentally ill, currently studying. and unemployable.

I would never call myself mentally ill, that's agreeing with the normies.

Is there a skin whitening surgery?

Move out bro.

Parents are obsolite and cannot grasp lookism.

[quote="Sparrow']

I would never call myself mentally ill, that's agreeing with the normies.
[/quote]

you are, stop coping