Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Under 30 teacher AGAIN has sex with students; what is it in the US with this?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-

Serously, don't teachers in the US need to go to a university to actually become a teacher or how is it possible that your teachers are so young and rather good looking?
My teachers were all old as hell and nasty.

Another symbol of what a cesspool the US is when everyone goes to a fucking college but NOT those who actually should get an academic degree.

Wtf do you mean, it only takes like 4-6 years to become a teacher. So if they go to college right after highschool they can become teachers by 22-24.

I heard of a school where two fat 40+ teachers had sex with a 14 year old. TBH I would've done it if the teacher initiated.

Wtf do you mean, it only takes like 4-6 years to become a teacher. So if they go to college right after highschool they can become teachers by 22-24.
It takes four years to get your bachelor in education. But, you can start teaching as a third-year student, too.