Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Under 6'2 is manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Many guys lie about their height. If a Normie tells you their height, subtract 2 inches from it jfl.
I've noticed that most normies "lie" about their height, but they do it by measuring in shoes/sneakers. Americans seem to do this more often than Europeans. When an average normies tells you he's 6'1", he's almost certainly not even a solid 6'0" barefoot.
I see this all the time online.

Anyone who measures their height in shoes is a complete moron. I always subtract at least an inch from claimed heights unless the person specifically states it's barefoot height.
People either straight up lie and add 1-3" or they measure in bulky sneakers which add 1 - 1.5". Barefoot height is your only true height and you'd think this is common knowledge, but it seems that normies almost always get their height measured in sneakers.

Last edited:
Crap like this is socialized, you see that height is completely irrelevant in romantic pairings in hunter-gatherer societies. I will post link to the studies when I can.

This is not an exaggeration. By 2030 only the top 0.5% of males in looks and height will be getting 80% of the female population