Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Underrated Chad benefit : save lots of money on food

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
Chad can eat nothing but 15 cent Ramen noodles every day and still be strong and healthy. I wish I could eat Ramen every day. I would save so much money but I’m forced to eat more nutritious food because of my poor genetics

I would not eat that if i were chad. At least not everyday

I would not eat that if i were chad. At least not everyday
Why? It’s very easy to make and it’s very delicious. And this only applies to a young Chad in college without money

Chad always wins

The copes on here are getting out of hand, you’re an actual retard if you think you can subsist on cup of noodles and not look like absolute shit.

Really, stop with your reaching.

Nah chad saves money cos his harem cook free food for him

I've experienced this while chadfishing. I've complained that I'm hungry and my cooking skills r shit, and I have had women offer to cook a decent meal n invite me over for it then a movie n fuck.
It never began

Chad cant lose. He can eat like crap and still have perfect skin, nw0 hair and a lean v taper bodyframe

he can eat roast beef everyday also

I've experienced this while chadfishing. I've complained that I'm hungry and my cooking skills r shit, and I have had women offer to cook a decent meal n invite me over for it then a movie n fuck.
It never began
This. They would cook and bring extra food.

The copes on here are getting out of hand, you’re an actual retard if you think you can subsist on cup of noodles and not look like absolute shit.

You’re the retard. First off try learning the definition of cope because this thread isn’t coping in any sense of the word. Secondly if you’re young enough and you got great genes you can subsist off of anything and look good. The body produces what it needs on its own. How do you think the average Chad party animal lives? Do you think he’s drinking kale shakes and going to bed at 10pm every night? No he’s partying hard every night, extreme binge drinking, smoking lots of weed, and eating nothing but junk food

Facts pulled straight out of the rectum

this seems like a new meme from Ramen, noodles me

It never began

there's no pink tax, only incel tax.

Holes will feed Chad, they'll do anything for that motherfucker

Cucks here worship Chad forgetting that he is human. Chad can look like an Auschwitz Jew as well if he eats like shit.
are you implying that chico will look subhuman if he ate like shit? sure he may look skinnier and have shttier skin but hes still chad lol at the end of the day its all about the B O N E S

are you implying that chico will look subhuman if he ate like shit? sure he may look skinnier and have shttier skin but hes still chad lol at the end of the day its all about the B O N E S
would u be chad if you stopped eating soy

Fat Thor getting hammered by Normies on social media disproves your shit tier cope. If you eat shit you will look like shit, period. There is no genetics that allow you to remain lean when you eat McDonald’s or 4000mg of sodium a day. Stop with your ‘tism overload, Chico maintains a strict diet to keep his bones visible in the first place, Chad worship on this forum reeks of autism and limited life experience. Get a few more years of the real world under your belt before you start coping with such bullshit.

Fat Thor getting hammered by Normies on social media disproves your shit tier cope. If you eat shit you will look like shit, period. There is no genetics that allow you to remain lean when you eat McDonald’s or 4000mg of sodium a day. Stop with your ‘tism overload, Chico maintains a strict diet to keep his bones visible in the first place, Chad worship on this forum reeks of autism and limited life experience. Get a few more years of the real world under your belt before you start coping with such bullshit.
i was referring to weight loss, not weight gain. nice strawman buddy boyo

i was referring to weight loss, not weight gain. nice strawman buddy boyo
>strawman :soy::soy::soy:

Reddit is that way, faggot ====>

You said “eat like shit” which implies eating junk food and bulking up. Nobody says “eat like shit” when referring to not eating.
Not being able to coherently express ideas is a sure sign of autism, so I forgive you for it.

Fuck weeb shit like eating ramen everyday cause muh anime, these are people who go to Japan and get eyerolled at by the locals.

>strawman :soy::soy::soy:

Reddit is that way, faggot ====>

You said “eat like shit” which implies eating junk food and bulking up. Nobody says “eat like shit” when referring to not eating. Not being able to coherently express ideas is a sure sign of autism, so I forgive you.
sure he may look skinnier and have shttier skin but hes still chad lol at the end of the day its all about the B O N E S
can you read? op was also talking about ramen

you say the dumbest shit sometimes

When you are young, you can generally get away with a poor diet but towards 25 it starts to catch up with you. I am 22 but no matter what I eat I look like a stick figure

can you read? op was also talking about ramen

you say the dumbest shit sometimes
You could be referring to both, “eat like shit” to cover one side of the bad diet spectrum, “look skinnier” comment is covering the not eating side. Why does it have to be one or the other? “Eat like shit” never means “not eating at all”

Eating nothing but ramen will not make you “skinny” it will make you a bloated fat retard because you are eating 7 times the daily recommended amount of sodium, which will cause you to bloat up.

Ramen is entirely carbohydrates which causes insulin spikes and encourages fat storage. If you eat nothing but carbs and salt, and no protein, you will be skinnyfat or fat, you will not look like Chico.

Last edited:
gay cope tbh. I don't spend much on good food and I'm probably paying for it, but chad wouldn't fare any better with the same diet.

Just an advantage of being succesful in general; you get invited to places with free food.

Expected that foids would pay/cook for him, got disappointed after the title