Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion underrated incel trait: goofy teeth pill (buck teeth)

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Usually people with no teeth or fucked up ones are complaining. That's true it is quite bad. But those with decent teeth (like myself) have a slight buck tooth in the front.

I've never bothered to wear braces because it wasn't that severe, but now that I'm older and poorer I can't afford to do it and would have less of an effect.

good thing I got braces but that doesn't save me from the rest of my face

It's over for bucktoothcels.

I've always had white spots in my teeth

my teeths are flawless, they get a little bit yellow when i skip brushing them, but they are good, it may be the only good thing in me :feelsrope:
How is your eye area?

I don't have buck theets but my teeths are deformed anyway and yellow, the worst part is that i have a decent hygiene but it doesn't matter :feelsrope:

my teeths are flawless,
CD146539 4A04 49FF 8F9E C4B1BBFF5A5F

Brutal ah-hyuck-pill.

I used to have buckteeth as a kid but i got braces so now theyre basically flawless, theyre only a little yellowed since i forget to brush a lot

Buckteeth here

My teeth are yellow like chad's hair.

My teeths are okay

I got braces and health care so my ass is saved

Incel trait: your teeth look like this
hol-up-blank-template-imgflip-53614838.png

My teeth are bucked and assymetrical. My jaw bones are assymetrical too which causes pain sometimes

I can stick a pencil's lead through my side teeth when trying to do a full smile.
But hey, at least they stay white most of the time...
Would be great if anyone actually GOT TO SEE THEM