Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [UNDERRATED INCEL TRAIT] THE BAD HANWRITING PILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Post a pic of an example of your handwriting. I suspect most of us write like children

This is me trying my best:

mogs mine into another dimension tbh

too high inhib to post it though.

I have shitty handwriting to. Mine is probably 3x worse than that :feelsbadman:

yea my handwriting has always been terrible

Brutal pill. You mog me tbh. No pen atm. Sorry.

Yeah I also have bad handwriting

My handwriting has earned me many compliments in the past tbh, I almost never do any aside from my signature nowadays, hence my stamina is poor. Would not want to post it due to potential doxfuel, but looks objectively good, foidlike and feminine though.

My handwriting is so bad the pen ran out of ink.

i think bad handwriting is actually a normie trait.
it's weird to have good handwriting, especially cursive and calligraphic handwriting.

you can tell who is an oldcel if they write in cursive which they stopped teaching in america a while ago

also if they are non-NT. i actually made a thread on this where i sperged out about how everyone who never let go of cursive handwriting and still knows all the letters in cursive is showing signs of stunted development and caring too much, typical incel traits

Mine is truecel tier

Me too, though handwriting isn't that important these days.

Here's an excerpt from the rough draft of the essay which granted me a place in a public college.

My handwriting can be good if i tried.

I'm trying to say is at least some of your handwriting can pass off for a signature. If I ever try writing a signature or cursive I fuck up.

Mine is similar tbh, except your looks pretty neatly oriented. If you randomly crooked and bent the lines sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right, I could mistake it for my handwriting ngl

this is my handwriting
edit: just realized I wrote "pretentious" incorrectly
just

Last edited:
I have very neat handwriting but I don't have a camera to take a picture. :chad:

My handwriting is fucking sucks

Ambidextrous crew checking in.

I'm not doing it. All of you mog my handwriting into oblivion. I doubt you could even read this shit lol. Basically I can't write. Only I can decipher what I smear on paper. No point even showing you.

My handwriting is also complete shit

My handwriting makes me look like I have a Parkinson’s tbh

i think bad handwriting is actually a normie trait.
it's weird to have good handwriting, especially cursive and calligraphic handwriting.

also if they are non-NT. i actually made a thread on this where i sperged out about how everyone who never let go of cursive handwriting and still knows all the letters in cursive is showing signs of stunted development and caring too much, typical incel traits

no reason to use it anymore

if on forms or anywhere you care about readability, always use print

this is a great way to get doxxed

HS teachers always picked on me for my handwriting, one bitchy substitute teacher in elem told me "It's so strange how some people write so badly, maybe it's a reflection of their personality!"

Never wanted to burn a cunt alive so badly.

i have horrible hand writing but you're probably female if you don't. i sometimes can't even read my own writing but its only because i try to write as fast as possible.

Mine is pretty bad. Even though my English, grammar and spelling is spot on I think the bad handwriting makes me appear like a retard.

jfll that's my handwriting when I take like 10 minutes per letter(guess that wasn't clear the). my everyday handwriting is fucking awful and I can't even read it sometimes tbh

jfll that's my handwriting when I take like 10 minutes per letter(guess that wasn't clear the). my everyday handwriting is fucking awful and I can't even read it sometimes tbh
Dude im kidding. Chill

I write in retarded cursive and it looks like utter shit, a bit worse than @Mainländer's.

you can tell who is an oldcel if they write in cursive which they stopped teaching in america a while ago
Up until 8th grade, we weren’t allowed to print, only cursive. I haven’t written in cursive since then. I was actually shocked because very few people could actually read my cursive and some younger people (15 year olds) asked me what language I was writing. :feelsohh:

My printing is atrocious and I’ve forgotten a lot of the cursive alphabet. Give me a few days and I’ll probably pick it back up.

I have tinny ugly handwriting like a little shit, most of the time I can't read it

Status
Not open for further replies.