Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel understood today theres already foids in a age area i cant date.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
without ever dating them.
looked today at some cute foid in the train, and she looked around 18 to me. and then i understood it - as a 24 yo, i cant really date her. yes im an incel so it doesnt matter but still that option is pretty much gone (ofcourse some chads can.)
its already late for teen love
and now its already late for 18s stupid foids sex
soon it will be already late for 20s stupid students foids sex

its so fucking over.
so many things we can barely even fantasize about anymore without ever having it.

on the positive part of the day, in the train some foid sitted near me and i made her feel uncomfortable with what femnazi's call "manspreading". felt good.

Women like older men. Just not unattractive ones.

Sex is impossible.

65 yo rich chads can fuck 14 yo JBs all day. The reason why you can't date has nothing to do with age, but with genetics.

Women like older men. Just not unattractive ones.
This. Not uncommon for teen foids to fuck some mid twenties or early thirties chad.

go to work, then home, then back to work

do that for a few years

nothing changes except the girls you used to be able to look at, would call the police on you if you looked at them now

nice, very cool

I've had this ephiphany as well.
And I can't cope with it.
7717026.gif