Unfair ban by ryo

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
So I got 3 unfair warnings from him in total, the total warning % from JUST 3 WARNINGS was 60, all of them were for harmless shitposting in the offtopic section.
First one was for saying "bbc?", 30% warning for saying one abbreviation? wtf? I never intended to start a "race war" or some other bs, I never shitposted in the inceldom discussion too, it was just a harmless way of expressing my autism.

The second one, okay I admit it was antisemitic, I said "I hate jewish "people", but then MANY other users here express antisemitic tendencies and they never get warned, there are literal hitler worshiping threads here on a weekly basis, I posted it in the offtopic section as well.

Last one was for posting an edited meme of justin bieber and a blackman with the caption "ryo irl" (again in the offtopic section), it wasn't even nsfw. I just posted it as a joke (I got this meme from one of the forum incel discord servers and it wasn't deleted there even though it was posted in the general channel by some other user).

I can somewhat understand the last two, but the first one? That was too much
zrzut-ekranu-2019-09-16-10-29-57-png.149543

I'm sorry if what I did seemed like I tried to start a racewar, that was never my intention I just like shitposting in a particular offensive style. @Ryo_Hazuki If you could give another chance, I promise to never shitpost ever again.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
I said "I hate jewish "people", but then MANY other users here express antisemitic tendencies and they never get warned
"I saw other people breaking the rules, so I thought it was okay" is probably the worse excuse you can make here. Probably the worst excuse you can make in any context anywhere, honestly.

I'm sorry if what I did seemed like I tried to start a racewar, that was never my intention I just like shitposting in a particular offensive style. @Ryo_Hazuki If you could give another chance, I promise to never shitpost ever again.
This is your last chance. Next offense = perm. You might want to stay far from anything racial because it seems you can't touch this topic without racebaiting or bbc spamming.