Status
Not open for further replies.
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
Machiavelli,

You have a received a 40% warning from Ryo_Hazuki for the message (Machiavelli):

Machiavelli
Additional comments:

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Note:
All warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while reaching 100% in warnings will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to PM mod Ryo_Hazuki.

disgusting abuse by the mods. first they deleted my posts without banning me and then when I called them out for censorship i get a full ban.

atrocious behavior. Ryo should be demodded. If not that a full unban of my account.

Last edited:
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
No reason?

You said all incels are "narcys" (narcissists) and repeatedly bashed this whole forum.

Heres a couple examples:

"The sooner 'incels' come to terms that the world does not owe them anything, and they are the problem, The sooner they can start fixing themselves, by becoming nt and a normal human being."

"incels main problems is they are all narcy's and believe they can be a chooser when their dna is beggar."

If we wanted to read posts bashing incels and hear the tired "muh entitlement" argument we'd go on IT.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
you want adriana lima to be your cute loyal gf. guess what buddy, your DNA determined literally from your conception made you have to betaprovide at the very LEAST to get your looksmatch. your inceldom is stricly caused by your apathy. if you put in the effort to become NT and betaprovided, you would get your looksmatch. and that is the incel blackpill.

i find it ironic i get banned on a forum known for spreading blackpills when they cant cope with the one that directly relates to them. you would rather mentally masturbate with other incels instead of beta providing because "muh cuck" guess what bud. literally everyone beta provided to get a gf hundreds and thousands of years ago. your inceldom is a direct correlation to that. no girl wants to date a poor ugly autist. how about make it rich NT ugly, and i promise you could get your looksmatch.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
you want adriana lima to be your cute loyal gf.

Who said that? I can't remember anyone on here saying anything of the sort. We want our looksmatch or lower but due to juggernaut law we are unable to get that...but that's besides the point.

i find it ironic i get banned on a forum known for spreading blackpills when they cant cope with the one that directly relates to them. you would rather mentally masturbate with other incels instead of beta providing because "muh cuck" guess what bud. literally everyone beta provided to get a gf hundreds and thousands of years ago. your inceldom is a direct correlation to that. no girl wants to date a poor ugly autist. how about make it rich NT ugly, and i promise you could get your looksmatch.

Look if you want to argue that playing the provider role is natural for men, that's fine. There's obviously a lot of truth to that. We could argue how relevant it is in 2018 but this is not what you were temp banned for and you know that.

You were temp banned for repeatedly bashing incels and this community.

"The sooner 'incels' come to terms that the world does not owe them anything, and they are the problem, The sooner they can start fixing themselves, by becoming nt and a normal human being."

"incels main problems is they are all narcy's and believe they can be a chooser when their dna is beggar."

That's the same shit numales and IT says about incels.

Look buddy, this ain't r9k, this ain't lookism, this ain't reddit, this ain't braincels, hell, this ain't even puahate, this is fuckin incels.is and you are not going to bash incels on our own turf. We run this shit, bitch.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
I'm not reading your complete and utter insanity tier of cope saying "oh we run the site so we're right"
you are not going to bash incels on our own turf. We run this shit, bitch.
Literally the definition of narcissistic. You would rather be right by banning me than take the loss and admit that I am right by leaving my posts up and not banning me. You proved me right by trying to rebuke me. Fucking sad.

You or another mod intentionally deleted my posts without banning me, proving that I did not break any rules and info is being kept hidden.

Oh and now you admit that censorship is going on. Disgusting.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
and major cope on juggernaut law. biggest cope in PSL history

Ugly women get more attention than attractive ones because muh chances

Everyone is a low-ego dumpster diver who posts on incel forums

I'm sure that those fat and ugly girls get more attention than the attractive ones and more right swipes on tinder

People don't try to do the best they can the immediately settle of rock bottom or dead average

Mentally ill forumcels and ugly incels are the best source of information on females so it must be legit

Why bother talking to that 3/10 that might let you fuck her because Chad might be messaging her instead of an attractive girl

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
Here is OP's reply to me replying to his PM sperging out over his temp ban.

"incels are all narcys"

Doubling down on the incel bashing. You come here and bash the entire userbase and then claim you're a sweet sweet innocent angel who was banned for no reason by the terrible horrible no good very bad evil mod? As you lookismfags would say, just lol.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
Your post earlier proved my point right. This forum, especially you, is narcy ridden. I only respect the admin because I know him through our PM discussions and he is an honest man.

Low balling trying to expose me on PMs. Maybe you should've screenshotted my posts before you deleted them and upload those to imgur instead.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
This forum, especially you, is narcy ridden.

Yeah, bash the entire forum on the ban appeals section after you were temp banned for bashing the entire forum. Great way to make your point and gain sympathy.

And if anyone here is acting like a narcy, it's you. You're the one sperging out about a 1 day temp ban for repeatedly insulting this entire forum.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
Yeah, bash the entire forum on the ban appeals section after you were temp banned for bashing the entire forum. Great way to make your point and gain sympathy.

And if anyone here is acting like a narcy, it's you. You're the one sperging out about a 1 day temp ban for repeatedly insulting this entire forum.
I'm only criticizing your behavior and the other mod's behavior (most likely you, I can't trust what you're saying) for CENSORING information, and only admitting when I called you out 3 times.

Calling you out for being a piece of shit isn't acting like a narcy. Trying to project your narcissist attitude onto me won't work.

I'll restate it here, no one on this forum is NT. If they were, they wouldn't be here. If your whole life revolves around moderating an incel forum and working minimum wage to be scammed, then you aren't NT nor are you rich. If you betaprovided and were NT, you could get your looksmatch.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
I'm only criticizing your behavior .

Pretty pathetic backpedaling there:

"This forum, especially you, is narcy ridden."

""incels are all narcys"

It's pretty clear you were bashing the entire forum, repeatedly. Now that you realize that isn't gaining you any sympathy, you backpedal.

Anyway, considering how much you obviously hate this forum and it's userbase (seeing how you've insulted it repeatedly, including in the ban appeal section) I see no reason to continue to allow you to post here at all. You've been upgraded to a permaban. I guess you were banmaxxing here.

Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.