Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel unfortunately we are born as humans

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
humans suck

THE END

I'd have a better chance of getting pussy if i was born as a dog

I wish I was born as a dolphin I would rape fish all day long.

imagine you were born as a fly or something

humans suck

THE END
That's why I support genetic engineering. The problem with humanity is humanity. I don't even want to become Chad. I want to transcend my human form until I become a bonobo and fuck 7 times a day.
I wish I was born as a dolphin I would rape fish all day long.
This guy gets it.

Dolphins are the real slayers. JBD theory.

imagine you were born as a fly or something
It would theoretically be better than now, unless somehow you are conscious of this life. A flys life isn’t very conscious so it’s not like humans where you are understanding of your reality and your existence

what being born human is literally the best thing that could happen to you. imagine being born any kind of animal or insect, then we’re talking nightmare mode. 90% of humans get food, shelter, healthcare & entertainment provided for them with little-to-no work.

the fact that we are lucky enough to be born as humans is reason enough not to rope unless you’re severely disabled or in chronic pain.

what being born human is literally the best thing that could happen to you. imagine being born any kind of animal or insect, then we’re talking nightmare mode. 90% of humans get food, shelter, healthcare & entertainment provided for them with little-to-no work.
insects tend to live very short lives on average a month while we have to suffer for nearly century of years

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif

insects tend to live very short lives on average a month while we have to suffer for nearly century of years

being an incel human >> being incel animal. human quality of life is just so much higher than any other existing species.

nah, it's not that bad, but it's constant, so it's kinda annoying

brutal I’ve experienced constant tooth-ache for a month and non-prescribed painkillers didn’t help. it was fucking hell. luckily my tooth was finally treated with surgery (in lack of a better English word) so the pain is finally gone!

Holy shit bro, I'm sorry. I somehow thought you liked being a gorilla.
Thats okay brocel. Here's my story for more information on how I came to be

Thats okay brocel. Here's my story for more information on how I came to be

I've seen that doctor somewhere before. Also, to hell with that Troy.