Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel uni - i have to do a case study about inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
it is a management-type module and the case study literally is about a foid who wants to fire this man but he is , and this is a quote from the study, "he was short and balding... and people said he had trouble finding a girlfriend". then they say he keeps a gun in his car. so she is basically scared to fire him cause he might go ER. and i have to write the pros and cons of firing him.

i felt like i was in a parallel universe reading this.

Do a real life case study then :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

C9CECEE4 F07C 40FB 9355 F086FD90E080
No

Are you,by any chance,short and balding?

Holy fuck that's brutal, but you could easily get a good grade/score for this topic.

Holy fuck that's brutal, but you could easily get a good grade/score for this topic.
yeah thats what i figured.

for most of these modules i just say the exact opposite of what i think and i get a good grade.

Just say you totally relate to that guy and you are going to boost his salary to make him happy

it is a management-type module and the case study literally is about a foid who wants to fire this man but he is , and this is a quote from the study, "he was short and balding... and people said he had trouble finding a girlfriend". then they say he keeps a gun in his car. so she is basically scared to fire him cause he might go ER. and i have to write the pros and cons of firing him.

i felt like i was in a parallel universe reading this.
The girl should be fired for suggesting stupid shit like that. Is it even legal? :feelsseriously:

The first thing I would do is to find out if it's legal :feelsseriously:
find out if what is legal?

the story is she is firing him for being a bad worker not for being an incel so she's not discriminating if thats what u mean

Baldcel who's boss is a foid 15 years younger then him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You an MBA or something like that?

not even surprised, unis are cucked

So you basically have to write your autobiography

Try reporting her to higher (male) management? Discrimination based on looks etc.
Someone might have some heart and intervene.