Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unicels and careermaxxingcels, just a little fucking reminder

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
That while you are wasting thousands of bills and money to study whatever the fuck it's gonna make you a wagecuck, you'll most likely go out in your middle 20's, while Chad and Stacy have already met teenage love experiences and parties of such caliber that make Project X look like a joke.

Not only that, but they can literally just exist and not give a single fuck about anything and model agencies around the world would still hire them to make ads for their most recent product. All of that while earning a shit ton of money and meeting their looksmatches at work, turning itself into a irl orgy.

Also don't forget the fact that Becky can just
e-whore any time of the day to ask to her twitch beta followers for some buxx which they will gladly give. ALL OF THIS WHILE YOU ARE SPENDING YOUR TIME IN A WORTHLESS CAREER.

This made me realize IQ is next to useless nowadays, it's all about who has the top tier genetics in the SMV. Never began for careermaxxingcels, even if they manage to get out of uni alive they won't last much enough till the agepill hits and their boss kicks them out to bring in some random Harvard foid to do their job.

IT'S BEYOND OVER IF YOU HAVE TO STUDY ANY KIND OF CAREER THESE DAYS

Such a fucking clown world.

I want money so lol at u,chad neet is just a neet that fucks a lot

I hate wagecucking so fucking much. It's my dream to one day own a self sufficient homestead so I can produce most of my needed resources on site. Then I'll NEET it up. Wagecucking until retirement truly is a deathmarch.

I kinda innately knew that working is a scam and I don't even live in a western society. Getting humiliated and insulted by a piece of shit human being of a boss and just sitting around idly for most of your day against your will is not my cup of tea.

I have passions that I want to pursue. Passions no normie, stacy or Chad could understand. I don't study so I could be Rich, I study because it's fun to me.

This makes me a weird person according to society. Where I live you study to be a good jobcuck, studying for anything else is stupid and waste of time.

I have passions that I want to pursue. Passions no normie, stacy or Chad could understand. I don't study so I could be Rich, I study because it's fun to me.

There’s a word for that, We call those “copes”

IQ has always been useless. It was big in the 20th century because white scientists loved to use it as an excuse for white superiority.

:feelstrash:

In all seriousness, being a financially stable, middle-class professional beats being homeless. I'm going to cope til I rope. Coping requires money. It's that simple.