Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unironic current state of your average men getting a relationship

JUST FUCKING LOL

Imagine how sexually neglected you'd have to be to develop this level of retarded fetishes. WHILE IN A MARRIAGE.

Why doesn't A SINGLE Chad have any of those dumb, idiotic fetishes? WHY?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jaok2o/i_think_my_husband_has_some_kind_of_bathroom/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

sounds like his wife is the shit

Carlos

@LaFayette @NirvanaFan1988 @HeroinNihilism thoughts?

marriage is a shit, if you don't like shit then dont get married.

THIS IS NOT OK. :soy:

:feelsPop: guess how many times he fucks her a month :feelsPop:

Oh, he been watching anime

So a scat fag can get a wife but I can't.
I hate this gay world.

I'd like to know how often they have sex. Why is no one asking this question on leddit?

I'd like to know how often they have sex. Why is no one asking this question on leddit?
on the sub named 'relationship advice' :feelskek: just goes to show how plebbitors really have no fucking clue. if she sucked him dry every day then he wouldn't have the need to develop a literal scat fetish :feelswhat:

Well that’s a SHITshow.

She'd fulfill every single one of Chad's fetishes, even the most umcomfortable/disgusting ones, but for her normie hubby, not even seeing her take a dump can be granted. JFL. (Though I agree it's pretty distasteful).

The cucked reddit mods deleted it can anyone give me a recap on the story?

The cucked reddit mods deleted it can anyone give me a recap on the story?
Basically wife is vexed because husband always stay at the bahroom's door and probably hearing her taking a crap.
@WØLF

If I had a wife, she must by obligation let me see her taking a crap. In fact, if the situation requires, she must let herself be fucked while taking a crap.
I don't eat shit btw. I am your average vouyeurist.

Last edited: