Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Universal Basic Income

Do you support UBI?

• yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • no

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Wreck the economy and feed me tendies.
What are your thoughts on UBI?
Tumblr o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1 1280

Fuck Ubi, it'll only go to foids. Men won't see a pending of it.

Sounds good to me but I don't want it for economic reasons. Imagine seeing UBi Stacies and Chads.

Last edited:
Those who don't work should only be entitled to society's leftovers (food stamps/social housing etc) If you give them $ they'll blow it on frivolous shit (Even I would spend a portion of that on vidya)

Itd give those who are disenfranchised to opt out in a non violent way. Would keep them off the streets. Would also be great for artists and their creativity.

I work in a fucking make-work job and my boss doesn't notice that I dick around on the internet all day visiting forums and reading kindle books. My job is basically UBI for the low low price of sometimes convincing my boss that my job is harder than it is. He doesn't give a shit because he's doing the same thing. The actual boss doesn't give a fuck about any of us working because he's too busy playing golf or whatever

Most of the economy is fucking UBI already. Like really, do we really need another fucking nail salon or fucking real estate company making everything unaffordable?

100% support it. Lol at wagecucking incels who want to contribute to normalfag society

I'd retire in the Philippines or something.

NEET bux for all!

Would I support it? Yes.

Do I think it will happen anytime remotely soon (within the next 15 years)? No.

Do I think it will happen within my lifetime? 50/50 at best.

Also, we won't have it in America until a while after it's been implemented in most of the rest of the "first world". We still don't even have single payer universal healthcare.

So right now it's just a pie in the sky meme, and will remain so for the foreseeable future.