Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Universities are maded to fuck up your mind And make you gay

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★

Look at this photo and see how fucked up the change of this ppl. From normal/average persons to queers, fags, transvestites, etc.. That or been an incel suffering and hearing the moans of foids being fucked by chads in dorm campus.

They're all unique, special little snowflakes.

STEM or death

Universities are maded
made me laugh tbh

A tragic tale of sodomy and brainwashing. Just another day in western decay.

JFL, what a fucking thread title.

Good thing i never bothered finishing high school.

or if you take gay arts majors

I am a douchebag
Fuck off spoiled burgercel, how well you speak english as a second language =/= intelligence level.

Universities prey on the weak minded, they mold them into what (((they))) want.

I'm university but i'm still 100% uncucked

STEM or trades. You can actually focus in class because there aren't as many foids amd practically no queers. Just gotta deal with the social torture when you're out of class on campus. University is really a shit circus for Chad, Foids, and Queers. Never major in anything "Liberal Arts" not only will you rack up massive debt without any job prospects, but professors will give you a shit ton of liberal poz loads to take if you want to pass the classes. Fuck Universities. Just another clownworld blackpill on overdrive.

This is true. Even the social sciences will mess with you.

That's y I'll never repay my HEX haha

STEM or trades. You can actually focus in class because there aren't as many foids amd practically no queers. Just gotta deal with the social torture when you're out of class on campus. University is really a shit circus for Chad, Foids, and Queers. Never major in anything "Liberal Arts" not only will you rack up massive debt without any job prospects, but professors will give you a shit ton of liberal poz loads to take if you want to pass the classes. Fuck Universities. Just another clownworld blackpill on overdrive.
Yes It seems that STEM is the best option for incels, theres some STEMcels on this forum.

At mine half of them are gay and straight girls want to sleep with them

At mine half of them are gay and straight girls want to sleep with them
I notice this but in another context, in other kind of education center , and theres a gay dude that was a mulato and all the foids were like they want to fuck with him. That was suifuel tbh.

As a hobby armchair psychologist, I'd really like to propose a theory as to why that happens, but I honestly have not the slightest cue why university fucks up so many people. Or rather, there are way too many different potential reasons I can think of, so none of them seem like the answer.
I just don't have enough information.

Those are Brazilian students lol. All universities here are left wing

Only lowIQ humanities and lowIQ psychology and sociology will fuck up your brain. But it's not a big loss since almost every social scientist has been proven to be lowIQ as fuck to begin with.

Just remember who you are, and don't worry about the brainwashing, that will be ineffective on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back