Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

University getting incredibly shitty again

Skywalker

Skywalker

Greycel
Hello everyone, although i have been on here from time to time, i havent made a post in a fucking while as I have been going through university and trying my best to block out all the bullshit here, but its starting to get rough again as school has started recently and I have to go back to a sea of normies experiencing pleasure and fun while I rot away in my studies

Starting for me again as well on Monday. Fucking shit. :feelspuke:

If ur an incel everything in life is shitty

College is brutal suicidefuel. Like 20,000 other students that all mogg you walking around and socializing while you sit alone trying to finish homework for a shitty class that you dont even care about.

Do a sport, even if intermural. Or bodybuilding. Just do some activity that involves physical movement. Don't just study and go to anime club.

Highly suggest gymcelling for the sake of ogremaxxing and physiquemogging normies, they won't dare to touch you after that

Do a sport, even if intermural. Or bodybuilding. Just do some activity that involves physical movement. Don't just study and go to anime club.
I think I'm gonna start running and work out eventually

Hello everyone, although i have been on here from time to time, i havent made a post in a fucking while as I have been going through university and trying my best to block out all the bullshit here, but its starting to get rough again as school has started recently and I have to go back to a sea of normies experiencing pleasure and fun while I rot away in my studies
Cope