Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unless it's between a white and an asian I don't see the point caring about race mixing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I see some guys on here saying "I would never date a non white woman". Why not? It's not like white women want you.

Race mixing fucks up every race of men since they will have excess Chad men of other races going for their women.
In normal situations an Asian/white/black man would only have to compete with the men of their race for women. But now not only do they have to compete with their races men, but also the men of other races

If they plan to marry and reproduce, I can see why. Mixed race males have a high chance of being incel. For just fucking around, it doesn't really matter, but it does speak to a certain disregard participants have for their native culture and ethnicity.

That being said. We are incels, so we won't pass on our genes normally anyways.

"I would never date a non white woman"
Those people are coping, they can't get an ethnic foid because they probably aren't as white as they claim to be.

Race mixing fucks up every race of men since they will have excess Chad men of other races going for their women.
In normal situations an Asian/white/black man would only have to compete with the men of their race for women. But now not only do they have to compete with their races men, but also the men of other races
And this too.

True but like I said white women don't want them to begin with so why should they care about race?

Thank you for enlightening us with your (((open mindedness))) OP.

Thank you for enlightening us with your (((open mindedness))) OP.
3246.jpg

it hurts my eyes

Mixing caucasian and asian mongoloid and you end up with hispanic/latino. Japanese people may be the same biracial type also.

You should never mix with asian. Hapa boys are uglier than full blood asian boys and will always resent their ugly mother for being asian

You should never mix with asian. Hapa boys are uglier than full blood asian boys and will always resent their ugly mother for being asian
Very fucking true. You are spot on.

Yeah I said that in the title.

I wouldnt mind with one tbh