Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unmixed west Asians mog all other races

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
West Asians, meaning Levantines,asian Minors, Caucasians and Iranians without any african or southern Arabian admixture are the most alpha race on the planet and mog all other peoples.
Google Georgians,Persians,Chechens, Assyrians,Kurds or Pashtuns, they are peoples of alpha warriors, extremely religious and traditional, lack a too abstract intelligence that western and northern Europeans have,so are not neurotic or autistic, and are very athletic, they also are harsh on their women regardless of religion.

West Asians, meaning Levantines,asian Minors, Caucasians and Iranians without any african or southern Arabian admixture are the most alpha race on the planet and mog all other peoples.
Google Georgians,Persians,Chechens, Assyrians,Kurds or Pashtuns, they are peoples of alpha warriors, extremely religious and traditional, lack a too abstract intelligence that western and northern Europeans have,so are not neurotic or autistic, and are very athletic, they also are harsh on their women regardless of religion.

They mog me.

I knew a Georgian Stacy. I think she's busy being a slut at some shitty public university in the U.S.

Are you saying that someone who is not white mogs white people? This must be deleted and you must receive a 60% warning at once.

Are you saying that someone who is not white mogs white people? This must be deleted and you must receive a 60% warning at once.
View attachment 151333
Caucasians are literally the people the entire white race is named after. They are "white" which is why I said that the unmixed ones mog all peoples.

By the way, is that video one of the soviet experiments running free?
What the F-ck is that?

Caucasians are literally the people the entire white race is named after. They are "white" which is why I said that the unmixed ones mog all peoples.

By the way, is that video one of the soviet experiments running free?
What the F-ck is that?
White people originated from the North Pole

they are still manlets compared to europeans

Don't know but a 2 meter Chechen fighter mogs 90% of European "men"
im talking about averages lol havent looked it up yet but Im sure germans heightmog them no?

View attachment 151333
Fucking autist. The name Caucasian is literally there. Filthy coping manlet did you get to suck Jessy Peterson's TBC after the interview you nigger loving cuck ?

im talking about averages lol havent looked it up yet but Im sure germans heightmog them no?
I am a German and know that German "men" are 95% pussies who would never even pick a fight with any of these wild and barbaric peoples.
Turks,another west asiatic people, fuck german women for practice.

the unmixed ones
Good luck finding that. Since Genghis Khan first started pegging them theyve all been receiving genes from every end.

Good luck finding that. Since Genghis Khan first started pegging them theyve all been receiving genes from every end.
They are hardly east asiatic, only the turkic peoples there and even they(Azeris and Turks) are mostly racially Caucasians

This thread sucks.

Also the people you mentioned barely evem exist anymore. Different nations have previously tried wiping them out or currently are. Israel, Iraq, Russia, etc. ethnically cleansed these people for trying to have some sovereignty of their own.

This thread sucks.

Also the people you mentioned barely evem exist anymore. Different nations have previously tried wiping them out or currently are. Israel, Iraq, Russia, etc. ethnically cleansed these people for trying to have some sovereignty of their own.
Yeah, it's only together like 200 Million people, but they barely exist, right. Its also not the case that they all won against their enemies, such as Afghans never being conquered, Chechens fending off Mongoles and Russians or Assyrians surving centuries of persecution.

Yeah, it's only together like 200 Million people, but they barely exist, right. Its also not the case that they all won against their enemies, such as Afghans never being conquered, Chechens fending off Mongoles and Russians or Assyrians surving centuries of persecution.
Ok i concede that point. But I am not conviced they mog without pics.

True. South Euros got Mediterranean phenotype from neolithic Anatolian farmers of West Asia. Half of Aryans ancestry aka Yamnaya pastoralists(Indo-Europeans) came from Caucasus hunter gatherers of West Asia.

Stalin was Georgian...

True Pre-Slavic or Proto-Nordid Eastern Europeans are in the minority.

Nordics mog all

Caucasians are literally the people the entire white race is named after.

Not really. Caucasians are so named because 19th Century racial anthropologists theorized that the ancient "Indo-European homeland" was basically Sythica, and from there they invaded India and migrated into Europe. It really has no relationship to the peoples currently occupying that spot, 7000 years later.

As for the OP assertion, I live in a city with a large Armenian population and they seem to generally be height maxed at about 6ft but are burly and look strong (big wrists, thick bones). I don't how much that translates into success in the modern social media and tinder driven sexual marketplace. I'd guess a tall "girly" German with light hair and eyes would still do better.

And rightfully depicted as Untermensch by NS Propaganda but this semi-human/neanderthal phenotype is what makes them so alpha.
Community image 1414148289

lol

Am in Russia right now, being mogged in the extreme by the Slavs and central Asians here. My weak Anglo cheeks can't compete.
Central Asian women hnnrg by the way

Fucking autist. The name Caucasian is literally there. Filthy coping manlet did you get to suck Jessy Peterson's TBC after the interview you nigger loving cuck ?
Ryos alt account I see

Not really. Caucasians are so named because 19th Century racial anthropologists theorized that the ancient "Indo-European homeland" was basically Sythica, and from there they invaded India and migrated into Europe. It really has no relationship to the peoples currently occupying that spot, 7000 years later.

As for the OP assertion, I live in a city with a large Armenian population and they seem to generally be height maxed at about 6ft but are burly and look strong (big wrists, thick bones). I don't how much that translates into success in the modern social media and tinder driven sexual marketplace. I'd guess a tall "girly" German with light hair and eyes would still do better.
*18th century
It was Blumenbach in the late 1700s who came up with this idea that the "purest" whites were in Georgia or atleast from there, his classifications of what is Caucasian is does infact include all western asiatic and even many south asiatic(Indian/Pakis) peoples and genetically he was proven right 200 years later
You are wrong, as an actually German I see daily how these people cuck german men for their daughters and girfriends because they have a certain manliness that western people lack these days.
No woman wants a soyboy, they want violent aesthetical Neanderthals.

Unlike Stalin Hitler actually fought on battlefields. Stalin did not do shit, Millions of Russians and other peoples fought for him.

Hebrew, a language named after Eber. Ethnic designation derived from Iberia (today’s Georgia).

Greeks called Scythia Magogia.