Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[UNPOPULAR OPINION] Another Degenerate Phenomenon: Toxic Masculinity

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
What we are seeing in society today is a phenomenon known as "toxic masculinity". I firmly believe that toxic masculinity is a big factor in young males perpetrating mass shootings. I also think that toxic masculinity is part of the cause of the hookup/STR problem we have.

What is toxic masculinity? Toxic masculinity is a PERVERTED sense of what it means to be a man. For example: Having as much sex as possible, being with many girls, drinking a bunch, partying nonstop, etc. The result of this is that a lot of alleged "men" will play girls, pump and dump girls, do anything to raise their "body count". It really is sick and vile. Now, there is NO DOUBT that females are responsible too. But, I am highlighting in this post why toxic masculinity is so bad. You see some women being taken advantage of (Again, some play along, but some are genuinely duped). To preserve the sacredness of relationships (Preferably marriage), this sort of behavior needs to be outlawed. Also, when boys, especially teens and guys in their early 20's, feel they are not living up to these standards, they become apt to resort to violence to 'PROVE' their manliness, hence mass shootings. Just read "My Twisted World" and tell me this is not true.

I am not against masculinity AT ALL. I am ALL FOR the celebration of REAL masculinity. However, REAL masculinity is self-sacrifice, working hard to achieve something, providing for your family, being honest, etc. NOT being a male harlot and drinking as much as possible. A celebration of REAL masculinity would make marriages/relationships better, and also prevent us from outcasting a certain segment of males.

Toxic masculinity = shitty behavior, there's no need to call it "masculinity"

I hope you're not a shill or a falseflagger tbh

anon_899 said:
Toxic masculinity = shitty behavior, there's no need to call it "masculinity"

I hope you're not a shill or a falseflagger tbh

Yes, toxic masculinity is essentially the celebration of male degeneracy. To be clear, again, we can't shun masculinity altogether. What we need to shun is FRAUDULENT masculinity.

And, no, I'm a well-known anti-degeneracy advocate who has been here for more than half a year.

ItheIthe said:
REAL masculinity is self-sacrifice

Dangerous rhetoric, sounds almost exactly like something that would come from a deep azure pill beta cuck super orbiter.

blickpall said:
Dangerous rhetoric, sounds almost exactly like something that would come from a deep azure pill beta cuck super orbiter.

It depends on the situation to which it is applied. No, I wouldn't go bowing down to a harlot.

But by "self sacrifice", I mean actually treating your woman with some respect and care, unlike a lot of men who ONLY care about sex. You don't have to let her rule you, but at least treat her well.

Also, "self-sacrifice" can be applied to other areas, sacrificing for your friends and whatnot, unlike the modern backstabbing we see.

ItheIthe said:
But by "self sacrifice", I mean actually treating your woman with some respect and care, unlike a lot of men who ONLY care about sex. You don't have to let her rule you, but at least treat her well.

How is treating a woman you love with respect and care about considered self-sacrifice?

ItheIthe said:
Also, "self-sacrifice" can be applied to other areas, sacrificing for your friends and whatnot.

How is this a male-only principle and not a humanity-wide concept? Women and men both have had to sacrifice much for their progeny in order to keep the species going over the millennia.

I just don't see how self-sacrifice is or should be a "masculine" trait specifically. I think you're reaching.

blickpall said:
How is treating a woman you love with respect and care about considered self-sacrifice?

How is this a male-only principle and not a humanity-wide concept? Women and men both have had to sacrifice much for their progeny in order to keep the species going over the millennia.

I just don't see how self-sacrifice is or should be a "masculine" trait specifically. I think you're reaching.

1. Sometimes it means prioritizing her over partying. Really, this part was meant more for society as a whole, not just relationships.

2. It is applied to all society. But again, my focus is on male degenerates in this post.

wut? Girls actively seek out the guys who pump and dump. Not sure how you’re going to get females to go after nice guys.

ItheIthe said:
It is applied to all society. But again, my focus is on male degenerates in this post.

So then don't attribute it to a failing of "toxic masculinity" then but to all humanity, is what I'm saying. I'm against you pushing things that all humans are guilty of under a term that makes it seem like male-only problem. This is how militant feminists spread hateful rhetoric about men.

ItheIthe said:
However, REAL masculinity is self-sacrifice, working hard to achieve something, providing for your family, being honest, etc.

Something I've known forever, and all concepts that are practically alien to women. And most guys who support "toxic masculinity" are "red-pilled" gymcel copers and ITG's.

blickpall said:

Comes down to who you're sacrificing it for. A used up post carosel roastie? No way. A monogamous and loyal partner who works with you to common goals and would gladly do the same? Sure.

For a long time, real masculinity was merely about being strong enough to defend yourself and progeny. The traditional roles are about as new as iphones. So man's first instinct is towards brutality. Whether beating competitors or crushing pussy like a terminator in a machine press, it paid to be a ruthless fuck.

I agree that masculinity at least appears to not have a dog in the fight of modern society, but you'll find these same brutal instincts lend themselves to operating in a society.

Think of all the stories of men that appear on the surface to be good providers and loyal family men, but at work, say they own a small business, they're getting blown by the 19 year old stock girl so she can get Friday off. That's that old ruthless sexual power rearing it's ugly head.

Such an advantage will never disappear unless all men die out.