Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Unpopular opinion: I think some foids can be based

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I know it's very controversial here and that's ok, if you think no foid can ever be based I respect that. I'm just saying I think some foids are based.

Mainly because at femcel/radfem subreddits, as well as the backup forums they've made after their bans, they hate trannies too, and they have sharp as fuck tongues. Sharper than any man could ever get. You know how cold foids can be. I think if I was a tranny and read some of the shit they say, I'd legit rope. And in fact trannies sometimes complain that the shit radical feminists say to them is partially responsible for the 41%. And, tbh, if a foid makes trannys rope, she's a good foid in my book.

Feminists and trannies deserve the rope.

It would be controversial if you were at least here for a year with 4K+ posts. Now it's just a greycel thread.

It would be controversial if you were at least here for a year with 4K+ posts. Now it's just a greycel thread.
greycels are the most based incels tbh

stop bullying graycels man :feelsbadman:

I know it's very controversial here and that's ok, if you think no foid can ever be based I respect that. I'm just saying I think some foids are based.

Mainly because at femcel/radfem subreddits, as well as the backup forums they've made after their bans, they hate trannies too, and they have sharp as fuck tongues. Sharper than any man could ever get. You know how cold foids can be. I think if I was a tranny and read some of the shit they say, I'd legit rope. And in fact trannies sometimes complain that the shit radical feminists say to them is partially responsible for the 41%. And, tbh, if a foid makes trannys rope, she's a good foid in my book.
You think they are based only because they hate trannies? What about the other cucked and evil things they do?

Trannies are less than 1% of the population, I could really give a shit about them.

You think they are based only because they hate trannies? What about the other cucked and evil things they do?
they dont just hate trannies, they bully them enough to make them rope, so in my book that redeems them

Some can. Some are actually pretty smart. It's like with niggers. They have on average lower IQ but that does not mean there aren't smart niggers.

I would still have the shooting commandos line all of the foids up

Trannies are a great Trojan Horse to bully foids with, as an incel, I don't really see how delusional men dressing up as women and harassing foids should bother me.

TERFs are actually worse than normal feminists. They don't hate trannies because they're degenerate; they hate them because they are men.

They cannot stand the idea of a man larping as female and reaping the rewards of female privilege.

TERFs are actually the lowest dogshit on Earth. They were fine with every single other bit of leftist garbage as long as it only hurt other people, but when a leftist thing comes along that might affect them directly, they suddenly don't want to be leftist anymore? JFL. Fuck them.

yes some women are based, but they are a very small minority.
Basedness is a lot to do with genetics and life situations

trans hating feminist women are not based, they just dont want competition for victimhood and want female supremacy.

Last edited:
TERFs are actually worse than normal feminists. They don't hate trannies because they're degenerate; they hate them because they are men.

They cannot stand the idea of a man larping as female and reaping the rewards of female privilege.

TERFs are actually the lowest dogshit on Earth. They were fine with every single other bit of leftist garbage as long as it only hurt other people, but when a leftist thing comes along that might affect them directly, they suddenly don't want to be leftist anymore? JFL. Fuck them.
Yeah, no point of being aggrieved by them if you are an incel, let foids deal with them

fair point ngl, it definitely has to do with that

trans hating feminist women are not based, they just dont want competition and want female supremacy.
high iq

Only women who are based are those who get a LTR as a teen and keep him forever (like my mother and grandmother)

All the others are trash

Joined Dec 25, 2020

After they've done pretending to hate tranny's they go and fuck 3 Chad's, and you're here praising them.

Those radfems you consider based, they would want you in jail only for posting here. They are only mad at trannies because they will have to share the bathroom with mentally ill faggots larping as women and be defeated by them in sports. Resuming, they are only complaining because the leftist politics they supported for years has bit them in the ass, they see trannies as a threath to the power of their vaginas, a power they don't want to share. I say let these cunts deal with these faggots in a dress, let them kill each other.

Those radfems you consider based, they would want you in jail only for posting here. They are only mad at trannies because they will have to share the bathroom with mentally ill faggots larping as women and be defeated by them in sports. Resuming, they are only complaining because the leftist politics they supported for years has bit them in the ass, they see trannies as a threath to the power of their vaginas, a power they don't want to share. I say let these cunts deal with these faggots in a dress, let them kill each other.
high iq ngl, you're probably right
After they've done pretending to hate tranny's they go and fuck 3 Chad's, and you're here praising them.
:feelsbadman:

Ok Graycel
I'd argue its more because they hate low status males but other than that pretty spot on.

trans hating feminist women are not based, they just dont want competition for victimhood and want female supremacy.

This is femoid worship. No female can be based.

Based how? They are all genetically wired to fuck chad only and completely comply with mainstream views only. It’s impossible for women to be based.

Last edited:

BAB8475E 2754 4E79 8C33 438ACB30784A

Ok Graycel
Trannies are less than 1% of the population, I could really give a shit about them.

See you in the ban appeal

Trannies are a great Trojan Horse to bully foids with, as an incel, I don't really see how delusional men dressing up as women and harassing foids should bother me.

And, tbh, if a foid makes trannys rope, she's a good foid in my book.
Those type of foids also have a big hatred for incels too. They only hate trannies because most trannies were incels when they were male.

Greycels say the darndest things

Only women who are based are those who get a LTR as a teen and keep him forever (like my mother and grandmother)

All the others are trash

The only foid with any sense and some respectability and some basedness is gun girl
The senior that bough Eric and Dylan's guns? JFL 18 year foid bought minors guns which they used to commit one of the deadliest school shootings ever.

:feelsaww:

I like Aunt Lydia from the Handmaid's tale

I've gotten 30% warnings for foid worship for promoting J-pop songs. I'm pretty sure this is worse so see you in ban appeals

i swear 90% of 2020cels posters are just completed retarded.

had to put 2 on ignore already because they were so idiotic

:bluepill::soy::bluepill:

Sorry, is this more to your liking?
im not complaining bc its based, but because you're using it in an edgy way, thus accepting the leftist narrative that nazis were bad, like most of this forum, its brainlet tier
I've gotten 30% warnings for foid worship for promoting J-pop songs. I'm pretty sure this is worse so see you in ban appeals
its not the same thing tbh, but we'll see
i swear 90% of 2020cels posters are just completed retarded.

had to put 2 on ignore already because they were so idiotic
put me on ignore cuck

Grayceldom at it's finest.

OP, what are specific examples of "based foids"?
like a foid celebrity who you admire.

i have seen this with my own eyes. the really elite top tier white women, who have both good looks and are very smart they can be shockingly based. Because they have a woman's pragmatism, instead of the dogmatic idealism of men.

I noticed its also women who are both smart and religious. Women are good readers and they actually read the bible and books about men and women.

i think she's a dumb cunt
yea she's rather mild like i said, even though being moderate is pointless bc they'll hate you anyway, but you have to admit, she has a lot of followers and used that to trigger a lot of trannys. someone has to dare to say the obvious (trannies arent women) and it means a lot that she did
Grayceldom at it's finest.
how is it not based to bully trannies and make them rope?

Last edited: