Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Unpopular opinion: I think some foids can be based

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Feminists and trannies deserve the rope.
Especially trannies tbh, nothing more brainwashed, delusional, retarded and cucked than that.

Trannies are a great Trojan Horse to bully foids with, as an incel, I don't really see how delusional men dressing up as women and harassing foids should bother me.

I know it's very controversial here and that's ok, if you think no foid can ever be based I respect that. I'm just saying I think some foids are based.

Mainly because at femcel/radfem subreddits, as well as the backup forums they've made after their bans, they hate trannies too, and they have sharp as fuck tongues. Sharper than any man could ever get. You know how cold foids can be. I think if I was a tranny and read some of the shit they say, I'd legit rope. And in fact trannies sometimes complain that the shit radical feminists say to them is partially responsible for the 41%. And, tbh, if a foid makes trannys rope, she's a good foid in my book.
Is it possible for women to acknowledge blackpill science and their own advantages?

I don’t know, probably, but I don’t think I’ve ever met one — the main reason is women are incentivized to accept and push the blue pill do to where their interests lay.

It’s sort of like how rich successful people are more likely to believe the just world fallacy. It’s very difficult to get someone to see the truth when their current privilege depends on not acknowledging it and duping as many other people as possible.

Disagree. The only time a foid can do right is if she agrees to suck my dick. I do find it hilarious when a foid pushes a tranny to suicide tho

View: https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826121681999650817

Not based. I hope no one here is buying her books.

This is just the usual argument between cucks, completely irrelevant.

JK did good by exposing trannies as she has a lot of followers, but she was sooo mild about it even though she'd be hated anyway. And if they ban her from twitter, that's even better for the cause. But no, she had to be like "I love trannies and have tranny friends, but idk maybe they shouldn't force themselves on society so much", and as to the Pepe guy... Trump is a cuck who got nothing done.