[Discussion] Unpopular Opinion: If you are over 183 cm, you are volcel

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Incel praxis shouldn't be LDAR
★★
12d 9h 12m
Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short foid's genetic prospects. If you are at over 183 cm you have to be volcel.

Last edited:
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
95d 12h 55m
Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short's foids genetic prospects. If you are at least 183 cm you have to be volcel.
Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even uncommon, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that and above 5'9 is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.

Also,

If you are over 183 cm
If you are at least 183 cm
pick one

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
54d 21h 15m
You're only volcel if you reject foids or you don't even try.

If you're getting rejected constantly, you're incel, end of discussion.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
93d 10h 5m

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Incel praxis shouldn't be LDAR
★★
12d 9h 12m
Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even uncommon, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.
It never began for me

Inkler_Spotted

Inkler_Spotted

Angry wagecuck
-
6d 13h 43m
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.
High IQ. People here always think 6 feet is super tall, it is literally just a bit over average at least in the west

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★
17d 2h 34m
So true, brocel. I made this exact thread a little while ago.

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
22d 12h 54m
It’s really all about the face. Height is just a prerequisite for foids. I know a 6’5 currycel with a 3/10 face and terrible frame and he’s definitely incel

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
19d 6h 28m

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
35d 16h 23m
Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short's foids genetic prospects. If you are at least 183 cm you have to be volcel.
Height is status.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
102d 12h 9m
6' is tall but not outstandingly tall. like women will brag about "oh by the way my boyfriend is 6 feet tall teehee" but you can still be ugly at 6 ft, it's not a guarantee of sex for sure

personally I agree with this 6'5 user that it's better to be a tall incel than a manlet with a gf

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
95d 12h 55m
It’s really all about the face. Height is just a prerequisite for foids. I know a 6’5 currycel with a 3/10 face and terrible frame and he’s definitely incel
A good face is rare. Most people look like shit. Tallfags are pretty common though.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
77d 2h 39m
Not a controversial opinion at all. Half this forum thinks that

DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
16d 58m
Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even common, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that and above 5'9 is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.

Also,

pick one

Being over 6 feet tall don't mean SHIT if you're less than a 5 and/or if you're older than 40. This Graycel has never watched Face & LMS before :feelsree:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
113d 2h 57m
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
28d 20h 58m
A good face is rare. Most people look like shit. Tallfags are pretty common though.
This can't be emphasized enough. The vast majority of people have ugly faces. Tall people included.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
14d 1h 6m
Height doesn't matter.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
32d 9h 57m