Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular Opinion: If you are over 183 cm, you are volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short foid's genetic prospects. If you are at over 183 cm you have to be volcel.

Last edited:
Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short's foids genetic prospects. If you are at least 183 cm you have to be volcel.

Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even uncommon, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that and above 5'9 is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.

Also,

If you are over 183 cm

If you are at least 183 cm

pick one

Last edited:
You're only volcel if you reject foids or you don't even try.

If you're getting rejected constantly, you're incel, end of discussion.

Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even uncommon, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.

It never began for me

Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.
High IQ. People here always think 6 feet is super tall, it is literally just a bit over average at least in the west

So true, brocel. I made this exact thread a little while ago.

It’s really all about the face. Height is just a prerequisite for foids. I know a 6’5 currycel with a 3/10 face and terrible frame and he’s definitely incel

Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short's foids genetic prospects. If you are at least 183 cm you have to be volcel.

Height is status.

6' is tall but not outstandingly tall. like women will brag about "oh by the way my boyfriend is 6 feet tall teehee" but you can still be ugly at 6 ft, it's not a guarantee of sex for sure

personally I agree with this 6'5 user that it's better to be a tall incel than a manlet with a gf

It’s really all about the face. Height is just a prerequisite for foids. I know a 6’5 currycel with a 3/10 face and terrible frame and he’s definitely incel
A good face is rare. Most people look like shit. Tallfags are pretty common though.

Not a controversial opinion at all. Half this forum thinks that

Graycel thread. I swear to God people that say 6'0 is tall have never seen a 6'0 person in real life. 6 foot FOIDS aren't even common, let alone men.
Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3/ 6'4. Anything below that and above 5'9 is simply just above average. Above average doesn't automatically equal tall. 6'0 is a mediocre height for a man in the west. At 183cm you're only a tallfag in China.

Also,

pick one

Being over 6 feet tall don't mean SHIT if you're less than a 5 and/or if you're older than 40. This Graycel has never watched Face & LMS before :feelsree:

Height is literally the only thing you need because it offers such utility. Height can improve a short foid's genetic prospects. If you are at over 183 cm you have to be volcel.
depends on ethnicity