Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular Opinion: Incels have been granted a temporary reprieve

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
With the coronavirus, bad economy, ongoing riots, resurgent political polarization and US elections, if it isn't that apparent yet, incels have not been the focus of a lot of media coverage lately.

Part of this can be attributed to any kind of incident involving incels that garners public attention. There were some in Canada but none in the US.

This will be controversial among some here but this is a very good thing. Let me tell you why:
all the political persecution and death camps people talk about for incels will have a much greater chance of happening should ERs occur.
What happened when the alt-right started acting out in public? They brought everyone that even used similar terminology as them like the manosphere down with them. What happened in the wake of the ER's day of retribution? Feminists were more easily able to pin violence on men's rights activists where before they couldn't point to such an incident.

What happened after the Alek Minassian incident? It put renewed attention on incels and the manosphere and enabled the SPLC to kickstart a new campaign demonizing all these groups and saying they were all violent and they have past records to indicate it.

Going ER also serves to piss of and alienate any sympathetic normies who otherwise would have left you alone and would be focused on other things.

I can understand there are going to be objections:
"but even if nobody does anything false flag attacks can be pinned on incels!"

You think that may not have been tried with MRAs? The thing that someone planning such false flag attacks would love is if there is plenty of violent rhetoric to back up. It's an unpopular opinion again but there is plenty of rhetoric here that can be more easily construed toward acts of violence than previous groups like MRAs had.
If you care about the wellbeing of incels, if you want to lessen the chance of coming on people's radars: don't overtly call for violence or ER.

Even if you think violence and force is the way to go, keep in mind it rarely works out in the present and you bring down others with you while giving society a solid chance to declare they won and make an example out of you. Rotting and shitposting on this site isn't a crime yet and as long as the discussions don't veer into encouraging or hinting at criminal actions like mass murder and revenge there is much less chance any country without "hate" speech laws like the US will be able to do anything.
Don't give them what they want. Remember that previous groups of low status male's were guarded in what they talked about for a reason. The edgy larpers and trolls that want to paint incels as violent do no favors. You are doing nothing by spreading the blackpill to normies except giving them your weaknesses and information to use against you later.

Many aren't happy with the way things are currently but it could get a lot worse if incels freak out publiclly like the alt-right has with trying to strike back forcefully against society.

TL;DR: With the fear so many express here about the inevitability of incel death camps and persecution, keep in mind that going ER and encouraging violent uprising against soyciety is counter productive and serves the interests of people looking to persecute incels.
@GoffSystemQB has talked about this and I agree.
While such talk put incels on the map, what really has changed since then? Things have gotten worse. There is much to lose by trying to call for uprisings and little to gain. And for those that care about their fellow incels and don't want them to suffer more, drawing attention to incels and the blackpill if it's not from an audience of low status unattractive males will be bad for them in the long run.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about my wellbeing anymore

I don't give a shit about my wellbeing anymore
Well even if you don't what I'm saying is the actions of incels that have given up and just want to go out with a bang violently play into the hands of people that want to persecute incels and the media that has more evidence to use against them and brainwash them.
The last incel incident in Canada with the knife attack was featured on the front page of reddit and a lot of hatred was stirring. Going ER makes the hypothetical incel death camps more likely by the day.

Well even if you don't what I'm saying is the actions of incels that have given up and just want to go out with a bang violently play into the hands of people that want to persecute incels and the media that has more evidence to use against them and brainwash them.
The last incel incident in Canada with the knife attack was featured on the front page of reddit and a lot of hatred was stirring. Going ER makes the hypothetical incel death camps more likely by the day.
With certain individuals I'm sure they were incels and believed in our ideology, however with the recent attacks I'm pretty sure I know what happened:
They probably asked those guys (mind you these are violent killers) if they felt:

1. Lonely and isolated from their peers
2. Having difficulty with the opposite sex
3. Had no romantic partner and no good friendships in a long time
Or something along these lines:

Now keep in mind, what person who has a good romantic relationship and good friendships goes on a killing spree? Probably none of the killing spree people have had good relationships

To which the perpetrators responded with yes and then the cops probably said "Well, that's called an incel, do you feel like an incel?" and they probably responded "well if that's what an incel is then I guess I am an incel"

The perpetrators had absolutely no idea what an incel, blackpill, or any of this shit is. They just called themselves that because the cops told them it was a lonely guy who couldn't get a date.

My point being that the police and the media are trying to make any attack look like either an alt right attack or an incel attack, so they are marking all of these attackers as incel, regardless of whether they are actually incels or not.

TL;DR the media will run propaganda against us until the end of time and we can't do shit about it tbh

With certain individuals I'm sure they were incels and believed in our ideology, however with the recent attacks I'm pretty sure I know what happened:
They probably asked those guys (mind you these are violent killers) if they felt:

1. Lonely and isolated from their peers
2. Having difficulty with the opposite sex
3. Had no romantic partner and no good friendships in a long time
Or something along these lines:

Now keep in mind, what person who has a good romantic relationship and good friendships goes on a killing spree? Probably none of the killing spree people have had good relationships

To which the perpetrators responded with yes and then the cops probably said "Well, that's called an incel, do you feel like an incel?" and they probably responded "well if that's what an incel is then I guess I am an incel"

The perpetrators had absolutely no idea what an incel, blackpill, or any of this shit is. They just called themselves that because the cops told them it was a lonely guy who couldn't get a date.

My point being that the police and the media are trying to make any attack look like either an alt right attack or an incel attack, so they are marking all of these attackers as incel, regardless of whether they are actually incels or not.

They might have tried that with MRAs too but my point is they weren't that successful because they couldn't find much advocating for violence. Just angry rants about women and society that might be "hateful" but nothing past that.
It's no coincidence that feminists lump in MRAs with incels now because they can't point to any violent incidents done by MRAs but they can to blackpilled incels.
The public isn't going to easily believe that MRAs are violent if they don't have a track record of violence.
Unfortunately there are some shooters that will always be disturbed and looking to pin their issues on some ideology or group. But it wasn't easy for them to do this with MRAs, mgtow, redpill or whatever because the kind of rhetoric making light of violence wasn't present.
Whereas it hasn't entirely been absent from incel circles.
Again people wanting to persecute incels are counting on people here taking a hopeless stance and saying "what's the point? They're going to make up shit about us anyway?". People here shouldn't fall into that trap because it is a potential trap that has enabled the government to better justify their crackdown on incels and the manosphere and even people that talk badly about women online even if it isn't advocating violence.
TL;DR the media will run propaganda against us until the end of time and we can't do shit about it tbh
They're counting on this kind of attitude that it's inevitable so people here feel hopeless and have nothing to lose and carry out their revenge violently. It's reverse psychology in a way. Without ERs the media wouldn't have anything concrete to pin on incels besides ranting about women online. As much as women are worshiped in this society it isn't so much that ranting about women online is criminal. But if it becomes associated with violence, it will become criminal and incels won't even be able to vent about society and women without getting persecuted.

Yes, I do think that going ER is counterproductive.

Yes, I do think that going ER is counterproductive.
There's nothing that says you can't still say "hateful" things about women online because that's relative. Any criticism of women is considered "hateful". But recall it's alt-right and incel attacks IRL that enabled the SPLC to start a new campaign lumping everyone that criticizes or complains about women online with terrorism and male supremacism. It wouldn't have been easy for them to so otherwise.

Also half the country doesn't have much faith in everything the media says, but will definitely turn on incels if attacks occur and their loved ones are harmed. The ones that take everything the media says seriously are leftists so if the goal is to cope and still be able to vent about women and soyciety:

keep such groups talking about "hate" speech and misogyny away from power, don't advocate for violence and don't try to be edgy and attract the attention of the media and make it easy for them to run stories slandering all incels by pointing to violent incidents.
The media will look like the fools they are if there are no real violent incidents to point to.
There's always going to be violent people looking to make a name for themselves. Let them attach themselves to other causes like the alt-right or Islam like before.

Hatred of incels is just simmering. Right now they have BLM death squads in Portland going around murdering Trump supporters. And that has every nigger, faggot, and Jew in the country all high on the idea of executing everyone they hate. What do you think will happen if these types of leftists ever get into power? This is all a sign of things to come.

Trump's probably going to win in November, and that will kick off even more riots and more anger among the psycho liberal soys. But eventually they'll get a nutcase into power. Maybe in 2024 everyone will get behind AOC and she will be the first real America dictator. And that's when the incel concentration camps will start.

Hatred of incels is just simmering. Right now they have BLM death squads in Portland going around murdering Trump supporters. And that has every nigger, faggot, and Jew in the country all high on the idea of executing everyone they hate. What do you think will happen if these types of leftists ever get into power? This is all a sign of things to come.
The good thing is that like I said half the country has little faith left in everything the media says so as long as there aren't ERs with evidence on this site of them being congratulated or advocating for more attacks that half of the country isn't going to care as much and incels need as many apathetic people as possible in order to continue to be able to rant online.
Things are never going to get better. I'd rather keep the right to vent online without persecution.
Trying to be more edgy and forceful in violent rhetoric attracts unwanted attention from the media and authorities that are looking for a scapegoat and a new target to put focus on and persecute.

And it goes without saying: don't elect people talking about "hate" speech, misogyny, that side with big tech against "hate".

Trump's probably going to win in November, and that will kick off even more riots and more anger among the psycho liberal soys. But eventually they'll get a nutcase into power. Maybe in 2024 everyone will get behind AOC and she will be the first real America dictator. And that's when the incel concentration camps will start.
From now until then and beyond though, it helps if no ERs take place. It will gradually fade from public memory but if ERs still happen with the motive revolving around incel related issues like not being able to get laid it will not.

As an example: Post AM, if the Omar Matteen attack happened today incels would be blamed but if incels did not talk about it or discuss it and quickly moved on to discussing something else the media would have no real evidence Omar Matteen was an incel.
If on the other hand there are people that celebrate it and call for more events to herald the collapse of society?
Guess what, not only does nothing get better but now the media has real evidence (from normie's point of view) to point to and justify persecution and wariness of incels.

Last edited:
it helps if no ERs take place.
I can't possibly see any reason why there would be less ER's in the future. Right now we are in an ER drought due to Coronavirus and soyciety is preoccupied with killing white people. But this is all temporary. Inceldom and hypergamy continue to grow, so it can be assumed there will be more ERs in the future.

I can't possibly see any reason why there would be less ER's in the future. Right now we are in an ER drought due to Coronavirus and soyciety is preoccupied with killing white people. But this is all temporary. Inceldom and hypergamy continue to grow, so it can be assumed there will be more ERs in the future.
Well there are impressionable young males listening now so it needs to be made clear:
you want to throw away your life on going ER? It has a bad track record and makes things worse in the long haul for you and everyone like you.
It serves the interests of the people you are trying to rise up against.

There don't have to more ERs in the future. In fact venting about society and women serves to let off steam and tension and prevent people from feeling alone lessening ERs.
People that want to persecute incels have convinced a lot of people here of the opposite, that they'll get radicalized by venting and not taking physical action IRL. When in fact the radicalization is occurring more because they can't speak their mind and vent.

Last edited:
There don't have to more ERs in the future. In fact venting about society and women serves to let off steam and tension and prevent people from feeling alone lessening ERs.
Even if there werent another ER, the damage is already done and incels will still be perceived as a threat. Women aren't all of a sudden going to start being okay with ugly men existing, they will still not want incels to work in the same offices as they do, women won't want incels to be able to hit on them, or look at them, or interact with them in any way. Incels are so disgusting to women that simply existing will be enough reason for a feminist totalitarian state to haul them all off to the incel ghettos. Things are not going to get better, Corona and BLM have only taken the spotlight temporarily.

Even if there werent another ER, the damage is already done and incels will still be perceived as a threat. Women aren't all of a sudden going to start being okay with ugly men existing, they will still not want incels to work in the same offices as they do, women won't want incels to be able to hit on them, or look at them, or interact with them in any way.
That's why it's important for blackpilled incels to avoid women but in a low key way.
#metoo has also made a lot of bluepilled and redpilled incels wary of women. Women just need to be ignored IRL, but for real this time, not hand waving them away and pretending you need to be alpha and approach and escalate like boomers did.

Incels are so disgusting to women that simply existing will be enough reason for a feminist totalitarian state to haul them all off to the incel ghettos. Things are not going to get better, Corona and BLM have only taken the spotlight temporarily.
I know things aren't going to get better. The focus is that things don't get worse. Let normies tire themselves out on worrying about corona and BLM.
In the mean time incels shouldn't make it easier for the focus to be put back on them.

We are the lowest hanging fruit. Its so easy to attack someone/something when 99% of the population also hates that demographic and won't object to all the hate even though it is factually wrong. Think of all the incel misconceptions like we are pedophiles and whatnot. The second another mass killing happens that is even remotely tied to some guy that hates women, expect this site to be under attack once again.

Last edited:
We are the lowest hanging fruit. Its so easy to attack someone/something when 99% of the population also hates that demographic and won't object to all the hate even though it is factually wrong. Think of all the incel misconceptions like we are pedophiles and whatnot. The second another mass killing happens that is even remotely tied to some guy that hates women, expect this site to be under attack once again.
But ER and AM type incidents make it easier tbh
If some people would still want to keep being edgy with that stuff and not have a chance of persecution and targeting in the future setting up a site on the deep web that isn't easily accessible to normies would be the best way to go about things imo

But ER and AM type incidents make it easier tbh
If some people would still want to keep being edgy with that stuff and not have a chance of persecution and targeting in the future setting up a site on the deep web that isn't easily accessible to normies would be the best way to go about things imo
ER and AM are the only reason normies even know what the term incel is. Thats why I said low hanging fruit because they hear that word and immidiately equate it to mass murder.

ER and AM are the only reason normies even know what the term incel is. Thats why I said low hanging fruit because they hear that word and immidiately equate it to mass murder.
Yeah but after ER incels weren't really known except for TFL because r/incels and incel communities specifically named as such weren't prominent.
But by the time the AM attack happened r/incels had already been banned, incels.co had been set up and already gained a controversial reputation and some people on reddit had started labeling every male with politically incorrect opinion an incel.

But during this time I remember seeing on this site some people cheering it on and wishing for more. While their anger at society is understandable at the same time many of these people also were worried about possible persecution of incels in the future.
What I'm saying is in the world as it is now you can't have both.

The existence of even some incels cheering on and wishing for more attacks paints a target on all incels whether bluepilled, redpilled and blackpilled and by extension any male that complains about women or even just society itself. Continuing to do so means eventual loss of spaces where incels can vent about women and society without fear of legal punishment and prison as long as ER attacks continue, as some here think they might.

Even if people are desperate enough to pull false flags and blame incels, with the declining credibility of the media and normies still needing some form of concrete evidence that incels are celebrating the attacks before getting pissed at them, it doesn't work as successfully. That's why the media and authorities have been largely unsuccessful at targeting groups and philosophies in the manosphere and men's rights groups until ER and AM attacks happened and they could conveniently lump all their targeted groups into the "extremist" category and justify it by saying they have been a threat to public safety before.

Last edited:
Reprieves me. XD

Yeah but after ER incels weren't really known except for TFL because r/incels and incel communities specifically named as such weren't prominent.
But by the time the AM attack happened r/incels had already been banned, incels.co had been set up and already gained a controversial reputation and some people on reddit had started labeling every male with politically incorrect opinion an incel.

But during this time I remember seeing on this site some people cheering it on and wishing for more. While their anger at society is understandable at the same time many of these people also were worried about possible persecution of incels in the future.
What I'm saying is in the world as it is now you can't have both.

The existence of even some incels cheering on and wishing for more attacks paints a target on all incels whether bluepilled, redpilled and blackpilled and by extension any male that complains about women or even just society itself. Continuing to do so means eventual loss of spaces where incels can vent about women and society without fear of legal punishment and prison as long as ER attacks continue, as some here think they might.

Even if people are desperate enough to pull false flags and blame incels with the declining credibility of the media and normies still needed some form of concrete evidence that incels are celebrating the attacks before getting pissed at them it doesn't work as successfully. That's why the media and authorities have been largely unsuccessful at targeting groups and philosophies in the manosphere and men's rights groups until ER and AM attacks happened and they could conveniently lump all their targeted groups into the "extremist" category and justify it by saying they have been a threat to public safety before.
Even if every incel stopped making pro ER and AM posts, that giant red target is going to be on our backs forever. The blackpill is an ideology that simply does not fit in with the current time period. Its like trying to make a commie look good in 1955. The second some shooter puts the term 'incel' in his manifesto or mentions the term even if he wasn't incel and just say occasionally browsed this site for blackpills goes on a spree, there will be be another unleashed hellfire onto us. During "calm" periods like now where there hasnt been an incel related attack in so long we are still accosted for no reason other than some people didn't like the words we used towards women. The fact that we even critisize women in any capacity is enough for the majority of the population to get on the "fuck incels" bandwagon. The mgtow and entire manosphere are literally called incels by normies because they are so naive. Incel is just like the term 'nazi' now where it lost all its meaning and is just another pejorative saying for something that someone does not like.

Even if every incel stopped making pro ER and AM posts, that giant red target is going to be on our backs forever. The blackpill is an ideology that simply does not fit in with the current time period. Its like trying to make a commie look good in 1955. The second some shooter puts the term 'incel' in his manifesto or mentions the term even if he wasn't incel and just say occasionally browsed this site for blackpills goes on a spree, there will be be another unleashed hellfire onto us. During "calm" periods like now where there hasnt been an incel related attack in so long we are still accosted for no reason other than some people didn't like the words we used towards women. The fact that we even critisize women in any capacity is enough for the majority of the population to get on the "fuck incels" bandwagon. The mgtow and entire manosphere are literally called incels by normies because they are so naive. Incel is just like the term 'nazi' now where it lost all its meaning and is just another pejorative saying for something that someone does not like.
While that's true look at how long it took for the manosphere to get targeted in earnest by authorities before ER and AM attacks happened.
The giant red target is not going to go away now that the damage is done at least when it comes to organizations tasked with spying on incels. But at the very least keep in mind that there have been disturbed individuals before that wanted to cause violence but weren't able to find enough justification in other groups in the manosphere to cite as inspiration.
The closest to a person acting out was Thomas Ball but that was a man that burned himself on the Keene New Hampshire courthouse steps as a final statement.

What I'm saying is that a lot of people bent on persecuting incels are counting on the idea that it's useless to be a bit guarded in talking about this. But it worked for a long for previous manosphere groups.
Besides after a while there is very little normies can hang over incel's heads about violence in a few decades.

2045: "How can you just dismiss the threat about incels? Incels have already killed 50 people!"
"Dude gimme a break it's been 25 years since the last "incel" attack"

Normies actually move on pretty quickly but it takes a few years/decades without any major incident happening and no solid evidence of people on this site celebrating any incidents that still did happen and were blamed on incels.

Last edited:
2045: "How can you just dismiss the threat about incels? Incels have already killed 50 people!"
"Dude gimme a break it's been 25 years since the last "incel" attack"
I honestly don't think actual people give a shit about us like that. We're definitely not famous divas. Just losers rotting on the internet, and sometimes when shit happens people ask themselves "You know what else is shit ? ISIS, nazis, and also thos inkels people ..." and then they move on back at their normie activities. Nobody gives a shit about us. They might not even know what the "incel" word stands for to begin with.

I honestly don't think actual people give a shit about us like that. We're definitely not famous divas. Just losers rotting on the internet, and sometimes when shit happens people ask themselves "You know what else is shit ? ISIS, nazis, and also thos inkels people ..." and then they move on back at their normie activities. Nobody gives a shit about us. They might not even know what the "incel" word stands for to begin with.
I would hope so but I see every sign that the media and segments of society that like to punch down are obsessed with the activities and conversations of ugly males with no prospects in life who are resentful of how women and society treat them.

For me it's really simple. Caring about how we'll look to normies, feminists and cucks is useless, we shouldn't care about it - BUT encouraging violence IRL and other illegal activities does have the potential to hurt us in many ways (de-platforming, possibly camps in the future if things escalate a lot) so yeah, I agree with OP.

We just must judge things correctly. Talking about non-criminal and non-violent things that upset normies (examples: "I find 14 yo women attractive", "black women are disgusting", "women should not have the right to vote") shouldn't be curbed at all. Let people exercise their free speech. But criminal and violent stuff ("go ER!", "I have a plan to kill a foid", "we should form a militia to kill cucks") should indeed be curbed. But our forum rules are already like that so there's no issue really.

Hopefully all those looting/rioting criminal incels siding with blm/antifa will be put down bi d popos/DHS and bunk up with more violent faggots in d Big House.

It doesn’t really matter how we look towards feminists and soycucks. They will hate us no matter what because we criticize foids. But it isn’t necessarily a good idea to go ER or encourage it unless we can start an actual coup or civil war and enough people agree with us. If only one person on here does something irl we would be screwed. And yes we could be more likely to be put in concentration camps. But it is already against the rules to encourage illegal activity on here so I wouldn’t be that worried. All that will ever be said here are just stuff that would trigger people like nothing is wrong with rape, or foids are just holes to be nutted in. They are still protected by free speech

KEK! I don't care. I absolutely despise it when incels try to appeal to normies and the mainstream. Let me tell you something alright? I was a member of another incel forum, this forum had a certain mod that appealed to normies. Why was this bad? Because in this forum they allowed women and normies to create accounts. This alone caused a whole lot of drama back when I was still there because incels would dm these women on discord and then these women would create posts of their dm conversations thus creating infighting between incels. Thankfully that faggot mod was ousted by the admin and since then women and normies were stripped of their privileges. Am I saying that we would allow women and normies to join? No, point is appealing to normies will come to the detriment of our culture.

If someone goes ER, whatever!

For me it's really simple. Caring about how we'll look to normies, feminists and cucks is useless, we shouldn't care about it - BUT encouraging violence IRL and other illegal activities does have the potential to hurt us in many ways (de-platforming, possibly camps in the future if things escalate a lot) so yeah, I agree with OP.

We just must judge things correctly. Talking about non-criminal and non-violent things that upset normies (examples: "I find 14 yo women attractive", "black women are disgusting", "women should not have the right to vote") shouldn't be curbed at all. Let people exercise their free speech. But criminal and violent stuff ("go ER!", "I have a plan to kill a foid", "we should form a militia to kill cucks") should indeed be curbed. But our forum rules are already like that so there's no issue really.
Agreed it's the explicit calls to encouraging violence IRL that's been how the media and authorities have been able to pin the blame on this site for a lot of attacks.
Otherwise a lot of what is said about non-criminal and non-violent things was standard in many other places in the manosphere and wasn't enough to get authorities to really focus on them.

It doesn’t really matter how we look towards feminists and soycucks. They will hate us no matter what because we criticize foids. But it isn’t necessarily a good idea to go ER or encourage it unless we can start an actual coup or civil war and enough people agree with us. If only one person on here does something irl we would be screwed. And yes we could be more likely to be put in concentration camps. But it is already against the rules to encourage illegal activity on here so I wouldn’t be that worried. All that will ever be said here are just stuff that would trigger people like nothing is wrong with rape, or foids are just holes to be nutted in. They are still protected by free speech
You see just this talk about civil war when enough people agreeing with us? Probably will never happen. But raising the possibility of insurrections like this is what tips off a lot of spying agencies.
There is no "it isn't a good idea to go ER unless" it's just not a good idea to bring up that point at all. It's what people looking to portray all incels as violent anda threat to society explicitly search for and can be spun by the media to try and suggest that incels might try to stage an insurrection and uprising at some point and that these sites should be shut down.

KEK! I don't care. I absolutely despise it when incels try to appeal to normies and the mainstream. Let me tell you something alright? I was a member of another incel forum, this forum had a certain mod that appealed to normies. Why was this bad? Because in this forum they allowed women and normies to create accounts. This alone caused a whole lot of drama back when I was still there because incels would dm these women on discord and then these women would create posts of their dm conversations thus creating infighting between incels. Thankfully that faggot mod was ousted by the admin and since then women and normies were stripped of their privileges. Am I saying that we would allow women and normies to join? No, point is appealing to normies will come to the detriment of our culture.

If someone goes ER, whatever!
Like I said, if there are people here that want to continue posting the way that gave this society notoriety but also unwanted attention in the time around the AM attacks they can. But in the world as it is now, that comes at the cost of all incels because it allows authorities and the media to more easily establish the narrative that incels are a violent group and need to be monitored and held accountable for what they type online to prevent future violence.

I wasn't in any way suggesting loosening the rules to let more people post or that incels should try to present a more PR friendly face to normies and the mainstream.
Many manosphere groups don't do that and still talk shit about women if they feel they need to get it off their chest. But the difference between them and incels is that they were careful enough not to encourage or celebrate violent attacks IRL when they occurred and would just muse about the societal implications and quickly move on. That made it impossible for all the agencies and sites that look for dirt on guys that say negative things about women to frame them as an imminent violent threat.
What I am saying is perhaps there is something to learn from this because like it or not this site is being watched for explicit calls to violence by the media and spying agencies. They were previously not able to come up with anything sufficiently plausible to the public before the ER and AM attacks happened about how males expressing their angst at women and society needed to be cracked down on. But with the calls to violence and memeing about it that previous groups were careful enough not to do, they found their big break and lumped in everyone that talks negatively about women or society into the violent category pointing to these attacks as examples of what happens when they don't crackdown on such speech.
If people here want spaces like this to stay up and the ability to vent without facing legal consequences it is important that they do no play into the hands of people looking to censor incels because of a supposed threat of violence IRL.

You see just this talk about civil war when enough people agreeing with us? Probably will never happen. But raising the possibility of insurrections like this is what tips off a lot of spying agencies.
There is no "it isn't a good idea to go ER unless" it's just not a good idea to bring up that point at all. It's what people looking to portray all incels as violent anda threat to society explicitly search for and can be spun by the media to try and suggest that incels might try to stage an insurrection and uprising at some point and that these sites should be shut down.
Idk why people would even take it that seriously. If we gathered every single person on this forum excluding infiltrators/fakecels the total amount of people would be around the size of a small village. There is no way we could be a threat to any country. Most people don’t even incite violence and if they do they say in Minecraft. The authorities should really be more worried about actual problems like the niggers running around the street looting everything.
Like I said, if there are people here that want to continue posting the way that gave this society notoriety but also unwanted attention in the time around the AM attacks they can. But in the world as it is now, that comes at the cost of all incels because it allows authorities and the media to more easily establish the narrative that incels are a violent group and need to be monitored and held accountable for what they type online to prevent future violence.

I wasn't in any way suggesting loosening the rules to let more people post or that incels should try to present a more PR friendly face to normies and the mainstream.
Many manosphere groups don't do that and still talk shit about women if they feel they need to get it off their chest. But the difference between them and incels is that they were careful enough not to encourage or celebrate violent attacks IRL when they occurred and would just muse about the societal implications and quickly move on. That made it impossible for all the agencies and sites that look for dirt on guys that say negative things about women to frame them as an imminent violent threat.
What I am saying is perhaps there is something to learn from this because like it or not this site is being watched for explicit calls to violence by the media and spying agencies. They were previously not able to come up with anything sufficiently plausible to the public before the ER and AM attacks happened about how males expressing their angst at women and society needed to be cracked down on. But with the calls to violence and memeing about it that previous groups were careful enough not to do, they found their big break and lumped in everyone that talks negatively about women or society into the violent category pointing to these attacks as examples of what happens when they don't crackdown on such speech.
If people here want spaces like this to stay up and the ability to vent without facing legal consequences it is important that they do no play into the hands of people looking to censor incels because of a supposed threat of violence IRL.
I personally wouldn’t be that worried since we have been doing that for almost 3 years on this website and absolutely nothing has happened to it. It is still free speech to rejoice any actions by based people. It is only a problem if people are actually conspiring to do something or if they actually go ER or do something illegal. Our reputation is already bad so there isn’t any use in trying to appease normies. As long as we don’t go to RAPEY tier content then we should be fine

With the coronavirus, bad economy, ongoing riots, resurgent political polarization and US elections, if it isn't that apparent yet, incels have not been the focus of a lot of media coverage lately.

Part of this can be attributed to any kind of incident involving incels that garners public attention. There were some in Canada but none in the US.

This will be controversial among some here but this is a very good thing. Let me tell you why:
all the political persecution and death camps people talk about for incels will have a much greater chance of happening should ERs occur.
What happened when the alt-right started acting out in public? They brought everyone that even used similar terminology as them like the manosphere down with them. What happened in the wake of the ER's day of retribution? Feminists were more easily able to pin violence on men's rights activists where before they couldn't point to such an incident.

What happened after the Alek Minassian incident? It put renewed attention on incels and the manosphere and enabled the SPLC to kickstart a new campaign demonizing all these groups and saying they were all violent and they have past records to indicate it.

Going ER also serves to piss of and alienate any sympathetic normies who otherwise would have left you alone and would be focused on other things.

I can understand there are going to be objections:
"but even if nobody does anything false flag attacks can be pinned on incels!"

You think that may not have been tried with MRAs? The thing that someone planning such false flag attacks would love is if there is plenty of violent rhetoric to back up. It's an unpopular opinion again but there is plenty of rhetoric here that can be more easily construed toward acts of violence than previous groups like MRAs had.
If you care about the wellbeing of incels, if you want to lessen the chance of coming on people's radars: don't overtly call for violence or ER.

Even if you think violence and force is the way to go, keep in mind it rarely works out in the present and you bring down others with you while giving society a solid chance to declare they won and make an example out of you. Rotting and shitposting on this site isn't a crime yet and as long as the discussions don't veer into encouraging or hinting at criminal actions like mass murder and revenge there is much less chance any country without "hate" speech laws like the US will be able to do anything.
Don't give them what they want. Remember that previous groups of low status male's were guarded in what they talked about for a reason. The edgy larpers and trolls that want to paint incels as violent do no favors. You are doing nothing by spreading the blackpill to normies except giving them your weaknesses and information to use against you later.

Many aren't happy with the way things are currently but it could get a lot worse if incels freak out publiclly like the alt-right has with trying to strike back forcefully against society.

TL;DR: With the fear so many express here about the inevitability of incel death camps and persecution, keep in mind that going ER and encouraging violent uprising against soyciety is counter productive and serves the interests of people looking to persecute incels.
While such talk put incels on the map, what really has changed since then? Things have gotten worse. There is much to lose by trying to call for uprisings and little to gain. And for those that care about their fellow incels and don't want them to suffer more, drawing attention to incels and the blackpill if it's not from an audience of low status unattractive males will be bad for them in the long run.

Instead of going ER, Incels should focus on organised revolution.

Reprieve ended.

Social media is the bane of ugly male's existence.
Instead of going ER, Incels should focus on organised revolution.
User was banned for making violent threats toward POTUS. I don't support the threats he made. But I do think it's good there are spaces for incels to vent when everywhere else they are gaslighted and told the problem is solely them and that they were bad people or had bad personalities all along and that's why they were treated badly.

Last edited:
With certain individuals I'm sure they were incels and believed in our ideology

Wait, what? Hang on. What ideology? What the hell are you talking about? What's our ideology supposed to be?

Hating women and believing them to be unfeeling unconscious autonomous biological sexbots.

That's not an ideology, though. Not only is that (what you said) not encompassing all of each of our personal beliefs, but each of our personal beliefs coming together do not account for enough of an overlap to be considered a monolithic set of beliefs for all incels across the board.

This doesn't even account for the fact that an ideology is political, religious, or economic in essence, of which none of the stuff any individual one of us understands about the black pills on women, attraction, and dating can be classified as. If anything, the closest thing to an "ideology" is the set of black pilled scientific studies, which are widely accepted pretty much across the board with all of us. Scientific beliefs don't make an ideology, however.

The term "incel ideology" is media propaganda. It's intended to instill thoughts of "otherness" in the layperson about incels. Beliefs are a thing that is intimate to your identity and that identity grounds you in society with a sense of community and giving you a place in it. If you present a group of people as having an ideology (named after their group, for example) that you present as dangerous (due to context e.g., the story you're watching or reading), then it evokes the idea that "those people don't believe the things we believe" and "the things they believe are nasty" and "therefore, they don't belong with us."

You guys really should not underestimate the power of names and labels. Something as simple as calling a thing an ideology carries so much emotional and philosophical baggage with it that it's not a casual term to throw around. I wouldn't say that it upsets me when I see it, but it is a chore to always to have to try and set the record straight whenever I see it.

You guys really should not underestimate the power of names and labels. Something as simple as calling a thing an ideology carries so much emotional and philosophical baggage with it that it's not a casual term to throw around. I wouldn't say that it upsets me when I see it, but it is a chore to always to have to try and set the record straight whenever I see it.
Yup. Same with "movement/a growing movement", "extremist/extremism", "radical", "fringe". It's all designed to fan the flames of distrust and "otherness".

Too much text